Reviews for I'm Laying It On The Line
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 20 . 5/16/2007
I am loving this story but i am having some problems on chapter 19...there's only half the story and i'm not sure if its technical or not because all the other ch.'s are fine.

help me out i don't like missin things in the stories.

thanx
dream2defy chapter 26 . 5/5/2007
Another great story, and the girl choses Jeff in the end, yeah! LoL
Dizzy Red chapter 27 . 9/8/2004
This was a great story and I was so surprised at who she married, I never thought it would be Jeff. Way to go.
Raeyn-chan chapter 26 . 7/26/2004
Wow, I'm used to only going on this site to read Rurouni Kenshin stories. But- it occured to me today to see if there were any stories about Jeff, being my all-time favorite wrestler, and I must say, you might think the writing wasn't the best quality, but I think this story was absolutely wonderful, and well-written. Maybe that's just me, but I wanted to let you know how much I liked your story, there aren't enough quality Jeff stories out there. This story is truly unique.
Latisha C chapter 22 . 1/24/2004
I liked this chapter alot. Although you set the chapter's plot line very well I immediately figured it out that Jay was the one who cut the brakelines which led me to believe that Chris had known about it and had not done anything to help him because his character in the story never really had too much of a conversation or direct contact between too. All in all you are one of my favorite writers. I liked everything I've read in this story so far. So keep up the goodwork.
Latisha C chapter 26 . 1/24/2004
I liked this story very much although during this chapter I was surprised you din't place her with Matt. I immediately thought that since you didn't place her with Matt that then she would end up with Jeff even though I always figured she would end with Jeff. All in all it was a very good story. I can't wait tyo find out what happened in between those two years after that night on RAW, wafter she beat that crap out of Jay Reso. Keep up the good work. Your a very talented writer.
Jessy chapter 27 . 7/16/2003
I really liked your story until the last chapter. I'm not trying to put your story down, but I think for your character and the way you have her built as a character Jeff wasn't the best choice for her. In my eyes they just don't seem like a perfect match. I was actually really getting into the story a lot when you wrote in about her and Matt. I do a lot of writing myself and I think that when you sat down to write this story you already had a set ending in your mind and I've learned from being a writer myself that somtimes your character just doesn't fit the way you planned in the beging. The character becomes itself and it takes on a life of it's own and you just can't change that. I do have to give you props about putting yours on the internet. I still haven't got the guts to put any of mine on the net yet. I haven't let anyone read any of mine yet. I guess it's because I feel like when I do I'm exposing a huge part of myself. I mean this is my thought and my personality traits and I'm just not sure if I can handle that yet putting myself personally out there for the world to read. I hope you don't take my comments like I'm trying to cut you down becasue I'm not at all. I really like your writings I was just mearly giving you my feeling writer to writer. You are the first person I ever really felt like they had a good feeling for what might actually go on behind the titantron of wrestling and I really enjoy it. I'd appreciate it if you could email me becase I really think just from they way you write we kind of have the same style and I think maybe I'd like to share some of my ideas with you so I could get some kind of feedback. I'm really sorry this was so long and I'm probably boring you to death.

Jessy ()
Nina chapter 27 . 7/16/2003
Oh yeah by the way awesome ending and awesome story!
Nina chapter 27 . 7/15/2003
It would be so cool if you did a Shawn ficcy. Please decide to do one it would make my day! Ive run out of Shawn fics so I need some more to read! It would be excellent if you wrote one because youre an excellent writer and Im just totally in love with Shawn right now!
kittyjordz chapter 27 . 7/14/2003
Hey Lissa sorry bout my last review lol :P i was being stuppdi anywyas aww u used my name! i was touched when i read it in chappy 26 :) lol even tho i hate it :P well amazing story over all and im sorry i didnt day thtat earlier Love ya Sis

Balde aka Dana ur sis
The Long Gone Writer chapter 27 . 7/14/2003
Thank you so much for your kind words, it's great to know that even unconsciously I was keeping you writing this. And it's a good thing you did finish it because I get really annoyed when writers leave their stories hanging! lol

As for the next Angel story, of course you can't let your biggest fans down, and you can bet your butt I'll be one of the first to read it.

Keep up the good work, and if you get the chance, please review my stories. I'd love to hear your opinions on them.

Love

Katy

x
Jen105 chapter 26 . 7/13/2003
Wow, that was a really cool story. I can't wait to read what's next for Angel. Before getting to that last paragraph, I had no idea who it could be. I thought it would have been either Shane or Jeff, then I thought that you might throw a huge curve ball in there and make it someone completely different. Very good job.

Jen
Lisha chapter 26 . 7/13/2003
Holy SH*T! That was the best ending ever! I seriously though it was going to be Shane and not Jeff! Holy cow! Girl, you did an awesome job writing this story! And I can't wait to read the next in the series! Keep us posted as to when it comes out!Lisha
Kathryn7 chapter 26 . 7/13/2003
EHy GIrl! I Love the ending! but uso had me going i was for sure it was shane! I still love it though! It was a great story and I can't wait for the sequel! Laters!
kittyjordz chapter 26 . 7/13/2003
Hey chiquita howz ya doing work on ur damn auction one! i want my Mattitue! anyways awesome hurry it up girl! lol later

Blade