Reviews for Chef of Beacon
Reclusive Dork chapter 6 . 10/4
alright, three daughters. Is Taiyang one of theirs then? or a distant descendant?
Reclusive Dork chapter 5 . 10/4
Holdup. is TAIYANG one of naruto's kids?
Cobalt Conrad chapter 6 . 9/21
I didn't expect that. Three daughters from the same motger eh? hehe
JuanKui chapter 6 . 9/14
Ah the fluff is real. Calling it. Jaques or whoever you spell his name is probably the villan lmao. Can't wait to see more of his kids.
Crimson Riot 01 chapter 6 . 9/14
Quiero más escenas de Weiss vs Winter, eres asombroso Neon, por favor sigue publicando más capítulos de este fic
Archangel Xireon Chaos God chapter 6 . 9/13
LOL. The last spoiler means you have finally become an adept in Food Wars, correct? And I can picture Ruby in Winter's place in Ch.6. The Picture in my mind is adorable and hilarious bruh. I'm lovin this fic Zangetsu. However. Got a question. Are you gonna update An Arrow to the Knee with a new chapter. That fic is a work of art. I wish not for it to be on Hiatus because of one anal dwelling butt munching 5year old spam troll with no life, heart, or soul. We BOTH know who I'm talking about. We BOTH recognize his reviews. And everyone else does too. He's an attention seeking toilet raider seeking recognition but always gets shit. Wonder why. Ignore that doucheknozzlewanker. We all love your work and want to contine supplying the best Word Crack you can make. Cause we are ALL addicted to your fanfics. Please don't put An Arrow to the Knee on Hiatus! I need mah FIX!
Archangel Xireon Chaos God chapter 5 . 9/13
*grins* Chapter 6 is gonna be hilarious huh? BRING IT!
WhateverPlus chapter 6 . 9/12
I like this chapter, continue please.
Archangel Xireon Chaos God chapter 4 . 9/12
Naruto giving Penny The FOOD equals instant Data Corruption. "My father? Oh, Naruto fed me. And then he was Father. I don't remember much of Mother though. Or why my skin is different. But Father is Father. Oh, and Mister Ironwood? You are being mean to Father. FUCK YOU! I QUIT!" *shrugs* It happens something like that.
Archangel Xireon Chaos God chapter 3 . 9/12
LOLs XD. All the LOLs. Nuf said.
Zack Lynch chapter 6 . 9/12
Yay, the kids showed up, that means more chaos and more laughs. Loved the Cinder preview. And I was waiting for the Food Wars reaction/preview!
M.D. Hurricane chapter 6 . 9/12
Meat so tender it melts...oh man you're making me hungry NZ. Need to go make something to fill my belly
So when are we getting girls in naked apron seems like that fit right in here

Also bring on a threesome with Weiss and Winter then a foursome with Willow
Ex-Durandal 24 chapter 6 . 9/12
I just want to see Salem eat the Food.
Old steamer chapter 6 . 9/12
What is with the last preview I don’t get it and that makes me want to see what it’s about even more.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »