Reviews for Because Of Me
Lyrikkal chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
Hehe, that was a cute ending. (Er.. other than what happened to Bianca and Rosetta of course. But hey, who cares about them? :)) Thanks for writing this adorable EnriOli fic

Hm. Funny. My birthday's on the 24th of July too..
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Aww this was so cute! WRITE A SEQUEL! Pretty please? (Makes puppy dog eyes)
Calista Helen Reed chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
Dear Author,

I advise you to write a sequael. About Oliver and Enrique maybe you could pair up Robert and Johnny with someone also. I look forward to see other pieces of your work. And please do write what Enrique will say to the girls I would like to see him turn down girls. Even if I know it will never happen.

From,

Calista Helen Reed
Melanie chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
E! I loved it! Poor Olly . . . Enrique, oh my, such a flirt, and always getting into trouble. I really think you should write a sequel! YAY! If you do I'm reading it! As Oliver would say : "Magnifique!" . . . Magnificint!
akari-hayashi chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
OMG! You are only 11? (according to your profile, and yes people do read those. ) I don't even know what I was doing when I was that young. Anyway, the third chapter got me confused but I liked the ending though. The Heaven and Hell thing, nice...
kkslover9 chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
I loved this story. OliverEnrique is the only shounen-ai I can stand. I love it. A sequel would be really cool. Ok bye.
SilveryKitsune chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Silver: Yay! You updated this because of me XP I love this chapter by the way (though it's shorter than usual, at least you updated .)

Kwok: She only updated because you keep emailing her about weird things that even i'm not aware of z.z

Silver: Don't be so mean! Thanks for the dedication to me . Mew...i need to finish up chapter two soon . Good luck with the 4th chapter! I want to know what's the plan soon

Kwok: x.x don't ask her questions that she doesn't need ro reveal till the next time she updates. Plus, she told you that she's writing for the contest thing z.z

Silver: ; right...anyway Please try to update at least before summer is over ;; Okie dokie? Or else, i'm going to email you more and more again! (Not that i mind, plus, you and i were having an interesting emailing conversation .)

Kwok: I'm going now z.z Go to the bathroom and get a bath already! You just woke up to find this, and you had to drag me along too x.x

Silver: Fine, fine z.z Anyway, remember, continue this soon along with your other fanfics . GGreat job with this one, and good luck with that fourth chapter!

! Silver-chan !
SilveryKitsune chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Silver: Hi, hi again! If you don't update this soon, i'm going to email you anyway, kay? I want to see the next chapter of this! Pretty please, update?

Kwok: She can be a nuisance sometimes. -.-

Silver: Mew! That was mean, Kwok!

Kwok: chn. Like i care.

Silver: What kind of muse did i made you into! No! And Oliver's not well either! Darn! The world's in chaos once again!

Kwok: -.- get a grip, girl. You have such vild imaginations z.z

Silver: PLease update, Kirei! Please? Try to make it soon, too? Forever will be thankful

! Silver-chan !
kkslover9 chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
I love all Olly/Enny fics but that was just weird. Never the less it was good. Please write more.
Fire4Ice chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Great story so far...
Update really soon...
demonic-symbol chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
Update soon I wana know what happens! I love this story it already amde me shed a few tears,please continue...
doreida chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
OLIVER! NO! Please update this very soon! It's getting really good!
tehMimo chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Do you know that high fevers can cause almost anything? It can cause blindness, hearing, and um... um other mental illness things... o.o So poor Oliver
I'm really mad at Enrique! But whenever I look at his irresistible face, I just melt! Of course, I like Johnny the best cause... he's Johnny!
Continue soon
Suchan and Twelve chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
Aw... o I liked it. Are you still continuing this? Bad Enrique! BAD! *throws the keyboard at him and it hits him in the leg*

Enrique: X_ ; *limps*

...I have bad aim. Newaiz, luv ur story, hope u update!

Suchan
hurleysuki chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
ANGELRITA:*Smack Enrique across the head*Baka Enrique.

ENRIQUE:Ow.*rubs head*

OLIVER:HOW DARE YOU!I STOOD BY YOU THROUGH ALL THE GOOD AND BAD THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME*he starts to throw random things, including Johnny*

JOHNNY:*nervous*Uh, you PLZ PUT ME DOWN.

OLIVER:Huh?Oh sorry I was saying,YOU STUPID BAKA*continues throwing things,while Johnny quietly walks away*

ANGELRITA&ROBERT:0_o,O-kay.*sweatdrop*

ANGELRITA:Update soon,CIAO.*ducks behind a couch as Oliver throws at Enrique a 9" t.v. Robert&Johnny r also ducking behind things.*

ENRIQUE:AH!HELP!