Reviews for Tittle Tattle
Listelia chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Hey ! Thank you so much for reviewing my story, that's how I came to read yours ! I had a great time picturing them gossiping and the sounds coming from the dojo, it was really exactly how you'd imagine the poor kamiya neighbours would go wondering what on earth is happening at this place ! I'm a huge Kenshin fan too ! Although I haven't written anything in English for it. .. Oh, by the way, if you're looking for more stories about how Tae-yeon and Hwang met in VP, read "Blood will tell" by Moontyger. It's just the best story ever ! i read it before watching the series and got completely hooked ! And if you're desperately waiting for VP season 3 (like I am), go have a look at "Special Affairs team TEN", usually fans of VP fall in love with it too ! If you can go over the first episode (it's a bit like episode 1 in VP season 2, a little more scary and gruesome than the rest) you will probably enjoy it ! The hero has a Kenshin characters vibe... just to make you wanna see
Thannks again for reviewing my story ! see you soon !
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
LOL A fun little outsider's point of view. Nice insight. :D
Alisia723 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
really creative to write a story about what Kaoru's neighbors think of them & it's really well written! really cool story. )
Dee chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love this! I don't think I've ever read a fic quite like this one.. Original, definitely. Hearing about the Kenshingumi from an outsider's perspective was really interesting.. And the flow of dialogue between the two ladies didn't feel forced or unnatural. Which was, y'know, nice.

Great job! :D
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh, this makes me smile.
stingrae90 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I really shouldn't be reading more of your fics...I really should be studying for that test tomorrow...but I can't help it! You write so well.

I've never seen a story that details what Kaoru's neighbors think of all the chaos that occurs after Kenshin comes to live with her. I really like this idea though, and while it was disjointed, I think it fit the story, because Auntie Ren and Granny Umeko are gossiping, and really only have part of the story.

Good job.

stingrae
LoveIchigo chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Granny-chat is always befuddling to the younger mind... LOL

Poor Kenshin! Even old women gossip about him!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hahaha, that is so funny! And I wish I knew what she was going to say about Megumi!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That was really cute, thank you! I really enjoyed your portrayals of the old women gossiping. It was very realistic.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I think this story is adorable. It does make you wonder what the neighbors would say to such and unusual crew.
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This is awesome! _

serl_gee
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Cute
midnight dreams chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
*grins*

Wow. You turned me into an old lady craving for gossip.

I love your style. It's so original!

Please, write more humorous fics! :P
lonewolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
You have some really imaginative/creative/original ideas! I don't think I've ever read a fic from "the neighbor's" point of view! It would be interesting though, to find out what the Kenshin gumi's neighbors would say... and what is it with women and gossiping? Honestly ;) So yeah, another well written, creative, amusing fic _ Keep it up :)
ESP chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
I absolutely loved that! I've never thought about it, but what DO the neighbors think? It so fascinating, seeing the events of Rurouni Kenshin from an outsider's POV. And of course, well written, nothing less from you. I have nothing else I can say, except that whenever I read your spellbinding stories, I check the scrollbar frequently to assure myself that I still have a ways to go...still more, don't worry...more sotry to go, more...halfway, only halfway...still more to read...still a bit more!

But then, alas...