Reviews for If I Dream I Have You
pinks99 chapter 1 . 3/25
Excellent story! I love the last two books of Dune for the Duncan-Murbella story.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
lol nice very nice
Ichiume chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww... I don't like Pansy usually (hahah, I think this's what most reviewers will be saying), but I feel for her so much here. And I believe that's entirely cos of how well you write. :D
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I like these two together...I haven't yet figured out why..I guess it's their apparent incompatibility that could make it work.

I'll add this story to my alerts & see what happens.

Rinn Brandt chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I'm not much of a fan of HP, unless one of the 'P's stands for 'Padma', 'Parvati', 'Patil', or some combination thereof. However, I did enjoy this story, enough to put it in my faves. I especially enjoyed your version of Harry, as you don't see him written that way very often.

Come to think, can you recommend any fics with Sly!Witty!Slick!Harry in it? No Slash, though...

Continuing, I also liked your Pansy, mostly because Shrinking Violets are my favorite characters to write. Lots of internal dialogue, usually portrayed as cute-but-shy Woobie-types (Don't you just wanna give 'em a hug?), and you can make them into shameless, perverted stalkers without having any sort of squick at all. Absolutely adorable.

Anyway, enough ranting. Good story, interesting premise. Gonna have to look up that 'imprinting' thing... WIKI-ATTACK!

Rinn _
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ahahahaha! Nicely done. Having read the Dune series, I can see the parallels here. A fantasy so wonderful that you can't help but look for more (and in this case, look for more in the real world).

And having it be Pansy was a nice touch. Someone who, until the dreams, would not have even considered such a thing, now craves it more than anything.

Anyway, I enjoyed it.

Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was also sweet though I dislike pansy
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Well...That was unexpected. About as unique a take on a HP pairing as you can get, really. Congrats for the creativity.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 2/11/2009

Beyond my expectations. I was sure it was a slytherin, but I had thought it would be an unamed one, I was pleasantly surprised this turned out to be a decent Harry/Pansy. Very nice.
stoneloyalthree chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Brilliant story! The way you write Harry and Pansy's interactions was excellent. I hope you write a multi-chapter romance between the two of them.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
touching and adorable.

will you be updating this or leave it as a oneshot?
Cola Coca chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
OH! I just love these types of pairing. The way you lacquer everything in such exquisite detail is gorgeous. You manage to touch on and describe very intimate regions and activities without resorting to cliche or clinical terms. You have made a wonderful One-shot and I wouldn't mind seeing this in a mini-series (4-5 Chapters). Keep up the amazing work.
Revanant Dragoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Hm...delicious. Absolutely wonderful. It's definitely one of my all-time favorite fics. And not just because you used a Honored Matre's trick.

*re-reads Author's Note*

'Unusual pairing'? Keep us on our toes? Ya know what? I challenge you to write a multi-chap Harry/Pansy fic!

*utmost silence descends as the crickets start chirping loudly in the backgroud* Um, right. Eh, anyways. Here's to hopin' you aren't dead yet.
Gloria chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow that isnt a pair i had ever thought about. i dont really like pansy all that much. i have to sya that when i read the summary i thought that it would be a Harry / Draco story which i like but this was pretty good. i cant really see them going anywherein a relationship but who knows right?
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I thought it might be her. I love John Donne (so now I have yet another reason to want to worship you on the grounds that you used part of his poem). His love poetry is possibly superior to Shakespeare's (debatable but possible). Loved this story. I actually feel sorry for her. Fascinating idea. Chance of any more?