Reviews for In the Deep Places
wenduo chapter 4 . 4/2
Haha indeed glowing Elves. It would pretty much make a good night lamp if someone are afraid of darkness xD
Woah the two of them remind me of barking children that can't stand each other o.o
wenduo chapter 2 . 4/1
Woah Gimli is quite relaxed and Legolas is almost like a startled deer xD
wenduo chapter 1 . 4/1
Aii poor Legolas sounds like the place is a libing nightmare for him.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
Thank you for this treasure. I had a wonderful time reading and will be putting this with my fanfiction bookmarks so that I can read it again and again.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
This is great. I'm off to chapter 3 :)
Zardi chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I am reading this story for the second time, and realized that I never reviewed.

I wanted to tell you how moving this chapter is to me. Not only are your characterizations spot on, but that scene between Legolas and Gandalf - Firstborn and ancient spirit - is one of my favorites in all of fanfiction. It is easy to forget, while in the middle of a Quest story, exactly what Gandalf is, and the spiritual connection that he has with the elves. This scene brings it beautifully to the forefront. It is natural that Legolas should find comfort from Gandalf and his song, and he shouldn't feel any shame in that. :)
Namei chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I never knew I needed this...
Thank you for expanding on a piece of LOTR so realistically
AmazingWriter123 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
A wonderful story about one of the greatest friendships there ever was. I think you did a great job.
Toaofwriting chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
This was a really well-done story. I really enjoy Legolas and Gimli's friendship, and you portrayed it so well.
Do you think maybe you could do other stories focusing on them during the other movies?

Again, great job on a great theme.
Mari83 chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
And this too was an amazing read! I'm glad I found this late and could read it in one go, absorbed as I was:-)
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Beautifully well crafted.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! Great story! I really enjoyed it! The interaction between Legolas and Gimli was really spot on. Brilliant job!
Miss Mercury101 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
An absolutely fantastic story. You write very well.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
interesting read. Really enjoyed it!
Yoline Nimai chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Wow. That story was absolutly amazing! It made me laugh more than once, and your writing is so excellent that I could barely stop reading when I had to eat or sleep XD

You truly are a brillant author, and I will definitely buy your original novel, and read your other fanfictions.

Thank you for that story!

PS: hum, sorry if I made some mistakes, english isn't my first language, I'm still working on it