Reviews for In the Deep Places
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
Thank you for this treasure. I had a wonderful time reading and will be putting this with my fanfiction bookmarks so that I can read it again and again.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
This is great. I'm off to chapter 3 :)
Zardi chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I am reading this story for the second time, and realized that I never reviewed.

I wanted to tell you how moving this chapter is to me. Not only are your characterizations spot on, but that scene between Legolas and Gandalf - Firstborn and ancient spirit - is one of my favorites in all of fanfiction. It is easy to forget, while in the middle of a Quest story, exactly what Gandalf is, and the spiritual connection that he has with the elves. This scene brings it beautifully to the forefront. It is natural that Legolas should find comfort from Gandalf and his song, and he shouldn't feel any shame in that. :)
Namei chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I never knew I needed this...
Thank you for expanding on a piece of LOTR so realistically
AmazingWriter123 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
A wonderful story about one of the greatest friendships there ever was. I think you did a great job.
Toaofwriting chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
This was a really well-done story. I really enjoy Legolas and Gimli's friendship, and you portrayed it so well.
Do you think maybe you could do other stories focusing on them during the other movies?

Again, great job on a great theme.
Mari83 chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
And this too was an amazing read! I'm glad I found this late and could read it in one go, absorbed as I was:-)
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Beautifully well crafted.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! Great story! I really enjoyed it! The interaction between Legolas and Gimli was really spot on. Brilliant job!
Miss Mercury101 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
An absolutely fantastic story. You write very well.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
interesting read. Really enjoyed it!
Yoline Nimai chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Wow. That story was absolutly amazing! It made me laugh more than once, and your writing is so excellent that I could barely stop reading when I had to eat or sleep XD

You truly are a brillant author, and I will definitely buy your original novel, and read your other fanfictions.

Thank you for that story!

PS: hum, sorry if I made some mistakes, english isn't my first language, I'm still working on it
Lune chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
one word : Great.
Killingmemory chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
This is such a wonderful, magnificently written story. I loved it all, but especially the last two chapters. Great characterizations and development. I'm so sad it's over! faved.
Terikel chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Absolutely fantastic story. Your writing is great, to such an extent that I never knew what parts were original and what you made up. One could have included this story in Lord of the rings without any problem. )

I also admire you for your accute characterization of Legolas and Gimli and how you manage to ever so slowly build up a friendship between them. You also seem to have a great understanding of elves and dwarfes and manage to describe them just perfectly. )