Reviews for In the Deep Places
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 12 . 8/20
Whenever I stumble across this scene in the books, I'm surprised because Legolas seems uncharacteristically petty in this one moment. Now, however, I now have some more context I can add to his behaviourthis might not be canon, but it feels like it is, so good job! :D
Ravenna Frost chapter 17 . 6/16
This was, to put it simply, amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it, as I have found to be the case with some of your others works as well. You, dear author, are very gifted, and I look forward to reading more from you.
UnnamedElement chapter 3 . 4/4
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Thank you for the obvious time and effort you put into writing such a considerate and well-told tale. I truly look forward to reading the next 13 chapters!
Lotrfn chapter 17 . 3/11
This is such a wonderful story. I love the deeper delving into how Legolas might feel in the depths of Moria. You've done a spectacular job with the dialogue, especially between Legolas and Gimli. This is one of my favorite stories.
Nako13yeh chapter 17 . 12/11/2015
I love this story so much! XD It greatly represents how their friendship began. Love it!
wenduo chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
Haha indeed glowing Elves. It would pretty much make a good night lamp if someone are afraid of darkness xD
Woah the two of them remind me of barking children that can't stand each other o.o
wenduo chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Woah Gimli is quite relaxed and Legolas is almost like a startled deer xD
wenduo chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Aii poor Legolas sounds like the place is a libing nightmare for him.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
Thank you for this treasure. I had a wonderful time reading and will be putting this with my fanfiction bookmarks so that I can read it again and again.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
This is great. I'm off to chapter 3 :)
Zardi chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I am reading this story for the second time, and realized that I never reviewed.

I wanted to tell you how moving this chapter is to me. Not only are your characterizations spot on, but that scene between Legolas and Gandalf - Firstborn and ancient spirit - is one of my favorites in all of fanfiction. It is easy to forget, while in the middle of a Quest story, exactly what Gandalf is, and the spiritual connection that he has with the elves. This scene brings it beautifully to the forefront. It is natural that Legolas should find comfort from Gandalf and his song, and he shouldn't feel any shame in that. :)
Namei chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I never knew I needed this...
Thank you for expanding on a piece of LOTR so realistically
Teddy2104 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
A wonderful story about one of the greatest friendships there ever was. I think you did a great job.
Toaofwriting chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
This was a really well-done story. I really enjoy Legolas and Gimli's friendship, and you portrayed it so well.
Do you think maybe you could do other stories focusing on them during the other movies?

Again, great job on a great theme.
Mari83 chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
And this too was an amazing read! I'm glad I found this late and could read it in one go, absorbed as I was:-)