Reviews for Family Maintenance
Luaminguante chapter 12 . 5/27
oh my gosh the last line made me tense
AthenaArtemis25 chapter 12 . 5/27
And now you put in that cliffhangy feels. Leah is definitely coming on the warpath, isn't she? Este's cute though, and Belle's obviously nice.
AthenaArtemis25 chapter 11 . 5/27
Fluffy angst indeed. I am really started to get mad at Maleficent now, and that's a little surprising as she used to be one of my favourites...but I love Este a lot, so loony dragon is out.
61394 chapter 12 . 5/26
And I know why things are going to go bad in the next chapter

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to remind myself that leah is a fictional character who I can’t feed to a pack of xenomorphs for what she is likely to do in the next chapter
lilyflower101 chapter 11 . 5/23
I'm glad Evie made Mal stay the night with Este.
Love it more pleace
LuaMinguante chapter 11 . 5/23
ownt wanted so badly to see the kings and queens with Ester, Ester in the Castle would be fun
Well, see you next time
LuaMinguante chapter 10 . 5/22
Own the chapter was sad and cute
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 5/16
I was NOT expecting that.
Yeeessss! Moreeee more
Descendantslover chapter 10 . 5/16
I love this story, l definitely look forward to the next chapters. xx Awww, Baby Este is sooooooooo CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! xx
And after this we will hear Leah rant about how Mal is a terrible human being who got herself pregnant. Auradon screwed the kids on the Isle over because of the biggest crime of all: being born.
AthenaArtemis25 chapter 10 . 5/16
Aww! * gushes * this was so cute! I am feeling like Philip's sword should slay Maleficent ALL OVER AGAIN! Amie seems like a nice woman...grr, henchman plus Maleficent.
61394 chapter 10 . 5/15
Wow this was dark
LuaMinguante chapter 9 . 5/14
ahhhh eu to ansiosa a historia é tão legal e maravilhosa
a ester é tão fofa