Reviews for Family Maintenance
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 4/24/2021
Get over it you PPP. (Prissy Pink Princess)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2021
More please
ginnyrules27 chapter 4 . 4/23/2021
*melts into weekly puddle of goo* Gah! That was adorable! I love the addition of Emir and Akiho-and yes Akiho, teach the adorable little grape all about reindeers and Olaf and rock trolls and your aunt who can conjure snow!

I love it and I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Tracie Adams chapter 4 . 4/23/2021
Omg that was so cute when is Ben going to ask Mal out love the chapter
HesMines chapter 3 . 4/18/2021
I feel like there are so many Easter eggs here! My head right now:

Brown roots - is she [redacted in case I’m right]’s and Mal dyes the hair to hide it?
Mal looks sad - omg does she miss her father? Does she miss Este’s father? Omg is he dead? Or does he not know? He must know?

Also, Ben is an absolutely adorable father. Adorable. I love it. I need more. So much more. All the Este, please and thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2021
Love it like always update soon
ginnyrules27 chapter 3 . 4/16/2021
*melts into a puddle of goo from the cuteness* I have renewed my want to protect this child! Gah! She's so cute and I love the interactions between her and Ben! Not to mention Mal and Ben are as always the most adorable things!

But now I want to see Este with a puppy! :D
61394 chapter 3 . 4/16/2021
Don’t worry Este uncle Carlos will let you play with Dude as soon as he gets him
61394 chapter 2 . 4/13/2021
Interesting
Ram17 chapter 2 . 4/12/2021
i need more please I read from Mexico and I like it
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2021
More more please
ginnyrules27 chapter 2 . 4/10/2021
Okay, it's official, I need to protect Este! She's adorable and I just want to give her the biggest hug and apologize to her for having Maleficent as a grandmother! But at least she gets Hades as a grandfather and that's something right? Anyway...Ben, protect that child for me!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2021
Love it I cant wait for more
aford416 chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
I love mischievous Ben! I love the concept and I can't wait to see you take it!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5