Reviews for A New Life
rayanna gold chapter 9 . 7/24/2003
WOO-HOO NOTHER CHAPTER, NOTHER CHAPTER, NOTHER CHAPTER, NOTHER CHAPTER, OH YEAH, sorry to much vanilla coke, keep it up I want to see what happened, I would say that little scene would be maybe a PG15 or something or whatever, yeah I’m gonna go now-keep writing- (wowo i wrote a lot take that english teacher)
antemac chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
Oh I love your stories! keep going!

Schwarz 4ever!
ColREHogan chapter 7 . 7/17/2003
Well, the brief sensual scene was pretty good. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Assassin Gundam chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
LoL. Go SHWARTZ! A very good intro chapter. I dont see how you can write a story about Shwartz... i mean he's just so hard to write about. Anyway keep it up its really good! If you have time, check out my Story The 14th Gundam Fight: Do It All For Him and review when you get a chance. Thanks!

-Assassin Gundam
Filia101 why do you look stare glare contemplate and gaze at me chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
Although I don't know how the heck would the police give the whereabouts of someone in such great danger to a paper that is read by millions of people a day, it was an interesting turn of events.

Farore the Oracle of Secrets chapter 5 . 7/2/2003
I love this story! Schwartz Bruder is my fave! I even managed to write my own Schwartz Bruder fic! Along with Domon of course! You can read it sometime if you wish. I just updated. Hope you write more. And I'll try to read the story before this one okay?
Filia101 not lazy just happy not being logged in chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
I need time off from the computer also...yeah, right. GOOD REVIEWERS SHOULD GET PAID! Anyway, thanks for answering my question. _ I have, however, one request: when you do feel like updating, REPLACE THE AUTHOR'S NOTE WITH THE CHAPTER! Gomen nasai, demo every author says that they will reaplace the AU with the next chapter and they don't! _ Again, gomen nasai, cohi ga nomisugimashita (wow, I sound like Xelloss). Pocky! (Okay, so NOW I do)
Filia101 chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
Hey, I have a question: Is Kyoji (Schwarz) the original or the copied one? Also, you shouldn't write so many fill-in chapters because they will avoid the main plot. Just a tip!

Filia101 not lazy just happy not being logged in chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
Well, I like it so far...

Filia101 not lazy just happy not being logged in chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Now, that was HECK A LOT BETTER than the first one! Just one request: PLEASSE! Do NOT revive the Dark/Devil Gundam again!

Oh, about the "should I post another chapter?" question: if you were serious and do not want to post a second chapter, you might as well delete what you have so far, ne?
SchwartzBruderlover chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
God I love all of your stories girl. Can't stop reading them now. There so good! Make another chapter I want to see what happens! Need to know or I'll die! Ah, I feel me self fading away! LOL UPDATE _ soon thanks, later!

~SchwartzBruderlover!
ColREHogan chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Monster truck, eh? LOL! With the exception of a few minor things, your style/usage has improved greatly over your previous stories. I would like to see the next chapter of your story.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2