Reviews for Fifty Days
Niqsta chapter 22 . 3/7/2011
This was a very touching fic with a very good premise. It's probably the only Seiftis fic that seems perfect for the story line, i don't know, I just think any other character wouldn't have played the parts properly.

Like I said in my other reviews, I really think this story could have been better if it was elaborated more, more detailed with the narrative and just a bit more work on Seifer and Quistis's relationship. But i understand how hectic it was for you to write this while you were doing your A-Levels; we've all been there.

If you ever do decide to do a rewrite, you've already got one reader. Well done.
Niqsta chapter 18 . 3/7/2011
Aww, well i did think this was rushed but after reading your A/N at the end i understand.

I found the scene at the beach quite romantic, but it was way to quick. But i guess the end scene of them in bed makes up for it.

Theres a couple of things within this story that i think if you ever wanted to rewrite you could fix. Dr Kadowaki's name is mis-spelt and i think general typos and grammar mistakes. i would definitely read a rewrite, maybe you could even elaborate a bit more, i really think its worth it.
Niqsta chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
Ah, getting more interesting now. Sharing a room? I wonder how that will pan out.

I would have liked it if you elaborated more on her illness and how she was feeling. I know you've decribed headaches and looking like 'hell'.

I'm glad you haven't gone through some epiphany for Seifer realising that Quistis is his childhood love or whatever, but rather you're slowly playing out his worry for her well-being and guilt when comparing his actions to hers. I'm guessing its these initial feelings that will later grow to affection and then love.

This is a really good idea and i think you chose the perfect FFVIII couple for it.
Niqsta chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
This was a good chapter, Seifer's knowledge on the matter I'm sure will now result in the start of their romance.

I actually like the interaction between him and Quistis, it wasn't very detailed but I got enough out of it.

I do think you could have expanded Quitis's interaction with Squall. It seemed too quick. I know Squall isn't very (outwardly) emotional, but i am sure in this circumstance he would have more to express on the matter. Though the hug kinda did make up for it... in a way :P

Very good story.
Niqsta chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Getting very interesting.

Ellone's character is a bit different here, almost like a mixture of Rinoa and Selphie. But i like her involvement.

On to the next chappie.
Niqsta chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I've never read a full length Seiftis before, and based on your description i'm thinking this one is really worth the read.

I liked the first chapter, though it was a bit hard with the end scene when Quistis's mind is both on her recent revelation and her thoughts about life. But i like it nonetheless.

This is quite old, so i'm hoping along the chapters you've made use of the page breaks - i love those page breaks!

Bleeding In Vein chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
One thing that caught my eye on this chapter was the cardboard Hyperion piece. I didn't buy that well because of the fact that the weight and feel of it would have tipped him off way before he tried to stab it into the dragon, the instant he snatched it up. But other than that, lovely story, I've always loved it. _

CrimsonCobwebs chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
'Wait, what’s that sound?

Oh, that’s just Hell freezing over'

haha it made me laugh! I can tell I'm going to both love and hate this fic cause it will make me sad! You've looked at a sensitive subject and you're writing about it well. I love seifer lol!
nesza chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I liked the part when you simultaneously fitted the sentences about the narration and the flashback in the last part. This one's surely interesting. _
Jasmine32 chapter 22 . 7/29/2005
(Wipes away tears!) This was such a wonderfully thought out and well written story. So sad though but I loved it.
Jasmine32 chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Loved the whole blue dragon scene. That was great.
Jasmine32 chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
"Squall was surprised. Quistis? Admitting to being busy?

Wait, what’s that sound?

Oh, that’s just Hell freezing over." (Smiles!) Now that just describes Quistis' character to a tee.
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Fifty days? Poor Quistis AND she is going to be with Seifer for the duration too! That's not going to be easy for her.
rinoa87 chapter 22 . 4/20/2005
made me cry
QueenAdreena chapter 22 . 4/20/2005
I know this was published and finished ages ago, but i just sat and read through the whole of it and it was amazing. So, so sad. I cried. Wow.