Reviews for Sonic Advance 2
NotAnotherFanficWriter chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Where can I find "A Dark And Stormy Night?"
Sam Cyber Cat chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
Just from reading this fanfic alone I've certainly got some good ideas for your contest. :) Your style for adding comic scenes into any situation is a joy to read and made me giggle a few times. Things I particularly liked was your portayal of Cream, which was very accurate. Not being able to cross the street by herself, even in a time of danger, was very cute, as was telling a badnik to stand in the corner. And it listened too! XP Personal favourite scenes were the Brotherhood's downfall, Rouge saving Lara-le, Cheese attacking Sonic and Manic making those kissy motions near the end. :P
Tortured Artist chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
O, a hint of a sequal and an attempt to destroy Sonic forever. Robotnik has a point, thou, without Sonic, all of Mobius is under his control now. I got to remind myself to come back to read the sequal.
Martial Arts Master chapter 6 . 8/14/2003
This was a nice fanfic. I thought Cream's affection for her mom was cute. And as for Sonic X...I can't WAIT until it's dubbed into English and airs on the Fox Box!
D.R. the Hedgehog chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
LOL funny ending, great story.
Tortured Artist chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
Hey, this story is preity good. I love how you had added famillies to all the characters and this world you created certainly fits Sonic well. I should read about that "Sonicverse" you mentioned so I could have a better understanding of the characters. Good story, one of the best Sonic fics I have read so far.
RavenGhost chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
Hi ya! That was a good story! Please write others! _
AnT chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
Heh, nice one. I would be a person that would be mad at someone for not putting Sally, but I don't care. As much as I like Sonic/Sally pairing, I don't care if people pits Sonic with a fan-made character, as long as he's not with Amy.

I've read that fic of the anime you did, and the relation with Sonic and Toni is defently like Ash and Misty. I love those love/hate relations where the couples always argues but still loves each other, like Ranma and Akane, Ash and Misty, Davis and Yolei (I don't care if you're a Kenyako fan; I'm Daiyako all the way and I read your Digimon fic once!)

In other words: I love Sonic/Toni!
Martial Arts Master chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
This is coming along nicely. Poor Sonic and Knuckles...I've always hated those little misunderstandings.
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Wahoo! Finally someone who doesn't hate Sonic Underground! You wouldn't believe how many people on the Internet say Undergound sucked...I happen to like anything Sonic; be it Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, the SatAM Sonic show, Sonic Underground, all the video games past and present...unfortunately I don't have the Sonic Advance games, but this is enjoyable anyway. You know, the name Toni the Mink is familiar...did you write fanfics for Sonic Land?