Reviews for An Affectionate Couple
Due now .gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Nisa-chan666 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Very sweet. I loved the line "Plus it's funny to watch them scream." That made me crack up.
Quack says the duck chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh yay. Just... *faves*
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
RETARDED! but good...but still RETARDED! see yha
Turin resurrected chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
heehee... you made them sound like an old couple... n_n;; and . : scarecrows riding dolphins bareback : . image is hilarious!
Kiinkuunkaan chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Now, that was yet another of your entertaining masterpieces. I am so in awe, it's hard to find words.
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Kinda cute. *Snorts with laughter at the Scarecrows X dolphins line cause she gets the joke*
Nuppu chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Oh, just the best bed-time story for me, thank you very much! Now I'm going to bed. Smiling, 'coz this was just so cute. _ Thanks for that.
MISSled chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
AWW that was so cute!
acern chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
o.o . : scarecrows riding dolphins bareback : . Ye _gads_! You're as pervy as I am!
lark lavroc chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I guess I'm on a reviewing spree. Couldn't resist I'm afraid.

I'm very amused and touched by this fic. Everything seems so simple but not understated and Kakashi and Iruka are just great in their own ways and together as well. I like the quiet, comfortable atmosphere they seem to have with each other. A bit like strangers but also like a married couple who's been together for a long while.
Linea chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I like it. It's simple, and not too fluffy, but really sweet. WErite more like this.
jish chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
. : scarecrows riding dolphins bareback : .
Oh. My. Gawd. Very, very VERY distubing image. However hot and steamy. Still disturbing, though. Oh, right, and great job with the rest of the fic as well! I just tend to concentrate on one part. My flaw?
Mahon chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Had to leave a comment. Adored this massively so. Very different from all the other KakaIrus I've seen on so far. Love! Keep up the wunnerful work!
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Last line was unneeded...
It sort of... undid the rest of the story.
Which, without the last line, was probably the best insight to a guardian's head yet. And that's saying something, considering all the CLAMP stories and whatnot.
Was that inspired by 99.5 - The Wolf? It sounds a WHOLE lot like their slogan... which they may have gotten elsewhere, in the same place (I don't know of) that you got it. Or maybe I'm reading into it too much.