Reviews for Hojo vs Naraku
animearlinefreak chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
Wow, that was sad/beautiful/great/and wonderful. It was a great story for a beginner. I mean, even I couldn't make it as great as your's. Keep up the good work!
THE-number-1-case-closed-lover chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
sequel? SEQUEL!
Chiisai-tori chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
Oh yeah! A smart, brave, kick-ass Hojo! And about time too. I really like your portrayals of non-main characters, it's very refreshing. And a Hojo that isn't an annoying twit is marvellous.
And against all odds, a happy ending! Well done. Can't think of what else to say - I've been working today, and my brain is fried *groan* so I'm off to read more fics, of course! Bye!
Trank-Geliebte chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
That was great!
TinckerBell chapter 3 . 11/27/2003
So, your skrowing around with time?
Swet, Will you take me to Would Stock?
Tinck!
RavenShadow chapter 6 . 11/12/2003
This is a really good story and very original. Who would have thought that Hojo had it in him. I can not wait for the ending of the story, I hope you post it soon!
Lady Destiny chapter 6 . 11/12/2003
NO! what happens? Poor Hojo...
Trank-Geliebte chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
*Is silenty fuming* Why you... Arg!
Trank-Geliebte chapter 5 . 10/28/2003
Why, Why, Why, did you have Kikiyo not kill him? Why? I want that B* Onigumo dead! I hate him. Hojo is stupid, he knows that by doing that he will create a paralex? He won't have a reason to go back in time because Kagome won't be born. Kagome is Kikiyos renicarnation, dosen't he know that? If you've seen the Time Machine you'll understand.
Lady Destiny chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
lol, now that i read it over, it makes more sense than it did back when I had left it at chapter 3... so just to verify, Hojo is in Edo period, 50 years before Kagome had jumped through the well... and he plans to stop Kagome from dying by preventing Naraku to exist... very interesting, I can't wait to see how this ends up! So far, the story is coming together nicely - Though you've made Hojo very Out of Character... he's doing things that seem more InuYasha-like, but I assume that was your intent. Update soon!
thorsgirl chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
have nothing to say except for please continue soon
Kristine Batey chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Woo-hoo! Hojo rules!

This is such an unusual take on Hojo, and on the story. I love the sheer looniness of Hojo's grandpa, and the mix of hard SF and fantasy. You're coming at this story from an angle I haven't seen before, and I'm really impressed with what you're doing. Keep going!

Bachan
InuyashaKagome Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I love it so far :) (Go Hojo!) I think it's going to be more than interesting when Inuyasha's and Hojo's paths cross in the story :)
Lady Destiny chapter 4 . 7/27/2003
you should update soon, I can't wait to know how this plays out!
FireEmber 6 chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
This isn't going where I think its going is it? Did Hojo start the whole thing?