Reviews for Nightswimming
monkeemary chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
God, is there anything more tragic than Severus Snape? It just breaks my heart. This was beautiful. I'm going to pretend that it happened in canon, okay? Nightswimming...sigh...(love the REM song, too - I'll pretend that it's the soundtrack)
Loxodonta-Magica chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wow...this was awesome. I loved this ss/rl fic so much! Is there a follow-up to this one, where hopefully Sev does come back in one piece?

Are you still writing?

nnie
Renn chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
That was a really good story. Probably the best Severus/Remus I've read so far, and extremely well-written. I really liked the interraction you created when they were students, and also afterwards. All in all, well done!
mon chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
nice story.
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
this is great, seriously great. seriously angsty too, just what i was in the mood for. part of me wants a sequel, but i think that would spoil it.

kate
Madeline chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I'd just like to compliment you on this quote:
“Don’t pretend you don’t know that Potter and Pettigrew would kill to shag you senseless. But I digress. Do carry on.
Padfoots-one-and-ONLY chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
hey. great story! It was so sweet! You're on my fav list! WRITE MORE!
Sea Priestess chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Beautiful! One of the best SS/RL out there, and i should know, I've read enough. Very well done!
Moonglo chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
That was so great! I can't wait to read more of your works!
Dreamseer VeeTee chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Oh man...
That was quite a heart-jerker, excellent work. ;;
Anna J chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Oh...so sad but sweet. I actually did cry when Severus left Remus' house in the last part...why people,including me, cannot forget the love in the past?
Syril chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I was lucky to find this story. It's long enough and really worth reading. 'I still remember nightswimming' made me sad and bittersweet. I suppose SS/RL is not very popular pairing but I love them together and you did an excellent work!
cazalu chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Only 5 reviews!whats the matter with everyone!this story was a masterpiece!Well dont to the Author,i thought that your story was very captivating and heartfelt.

BRILLIANT!
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
this was wonderful. :D You did an excellent job, methinks. Lupin/Snape are rare-especially longer ficlets. *bows to the magnificent Ithilwen* Good job, mate!
samson chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
eep! i need him to come back! hope you decide to write a sequel as the story was wonderful! more!