Reviews for Dividing the Fruit
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Excelent work! Please update soon! Also,Lugia is blue and white, not purple. But keep writing!
Tsaukpaetra chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
:) Do you still live? Is there another update in the works?

Keep going! :)
Kra chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Well, I do hope you return soon and continue this story, it's too good an idea to not continue
inuyashlovr chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
I MUST READ MOREE! cause it is good. I LOV MEWTWO!
Mousewolf chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
Physically? That's hardly a probelm for mewtwo...write more?
Koriku chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
Great chapter! Thanks for updating D I can't wait to see what happens next D

~Koriku
RainbowSerenity chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
Wo! About time you updated this ;D You're getting worse than me! This is NOT the time to pick up my habits ~_

Anyway, cool chapter! O now Lugia's into this, haha kick arse ;D But what 'One' is Mewtwo? Hrm. . .guess I must wait to find out.

I wonder what's up with Hammer though. He really isn't having much luck with things, is he?

Now. . .updated soon! ;D

BTW, I like your profile. Hilarious ;D
Cosmic Mewtwo chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
Hey, cool story! I like it a lot! I'll be patiently awaiting the next chapter _
RainbowSerenity chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
o, so Arcticuno getting into this, eh? -evil smile- I love Arcticuno, except for it's eyes. Red eyes just don't go with a blue bird, you know?

Anyway this is starting to get all. . .suspensful and whatnot. Evil Gengars. AH-Oh wait, that's just that scientist WITH an evil Gengar grin.

AH!

At least he got the laser pointer treatment ;D

*-RainbowSerenity-*

P.S. Hey, I did a third 'Writers Block' fic. Now you HAVE to draw me Diana, HA! ;P (Well. . .only if you really want to _)
Master of All Genres chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
Fifty bucks says that we don't get new Mewtwos, but Mew1/2s! Get it?

Yeah, that was stupid. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the horrible ways in which Mewtwo will kill the people who took his DNA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Cough*
heath 999 chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
Really cool! I like the ending part!
Starlight the Wanderer chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
This is really good. I still can't see any distinguishable plotline, but I'm sure there will be. Good job. Oh, and I've also written (part of) a story about Mewtwo. It's original. I really do suggest you read 'Damaged' though, it's really good. For now, please continue, and good luck! You're getting more reviews than I do for my story in the DBZ category! _; Great job!
heath 999 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Really interesting chapter... I like the idea.
Koriku chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
O, I like this fic! Please update soon D *gives you an apple* p
RainbowSerenity chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
O this sounds quite seksi. I'm not a big fan of Mewtwo but this sounds quite the good fanfic. Wait. . .I need a cookie.

I don't know why, but I found 'janitor's closet of a laboratory' funny. I guess just the word 'janitor' makes me laugh because. . .well, I dunno. It's a funny word. . .muhahaha

I am so easily amused X_X

Anyway, screw finals! They're not important, not at all ~_ This is how you get through life: No study. Pray for passing grades _ How do you think I survived (and I failed one final X_X)