Reviews for Mind Over Matter
ml101 chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
I love this so much! :)
Ferntree chapter 19 . 10/5/2006
OMG how did I not see this fic earlier! This was amazing. Loving the Wes-capture and the flashbacks particularly, and it was awesome to see Lindsey again! You write the Wes/Cordy bickering perfectly! I love al of your fics! Keep it up! XD Please? Lol!
chip chapter 19 . 6/5/2006
wow, that was a very, very, VERY good story. It's hard to find any really good authors on this site who know what they're doing, but you've made the cut _ I like the good-guy Lindsey type as well. I was so disappointed when, on the show, he was taken back into the dark side for a while. *shrugs* I hope you write more stories like this one.
MysticWolf1 chapter 19 . 3/25/2006
Hi, I just ran across this fic. It was wonderful! Very well done! It brought back the good old days of Angel Investigations. All your characterizations were great! I really liked that it was not a shipper fic, those have been so overdone.
barfbag chapter 19 . 2/9/2004
Just found your story, and I really liked it. Liked it enough to stay up all night reading it! (it's now 6am) You do Wes really well, and I'm going to look through your other stories to see if you do any post Conner Wes. Plenty of angst there :) I found your writing for Cordy really good as well. The story was sad, funny and exciting all in the right parts. Well done!
halinar chapter 19 . 8/13/2003
Hey! i know it's taken me a long time review but finally came to say a perfect ending to a perfect story. Please tell me u plan to write more?
Imzadi chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
How can I not give a good review to someone who uses the word "penultimate" correctly? Excellent chapter. Poor beaten, bruised (but, happily, still alive) Lindsey. And good thinking, Wes!
Imzadi chapter 19 . 8/4/2003
Yes, I admit I was sorry to see Lindsey leave, but it was much more in character for him. I usually portray him as being off on his own, making his own way with his wife and family, although sometimes he does stay close to AI. I know you said you're finished, but I have the idea that an epilogue in which Lindsey finds a traveling companion and future love might be nice. My usual idea is Kate who, now that she's off the force, is alone as well, although I see no real problem with Anne Steele or Faith. Please think about it.
Wyndhamfan chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Hi there!

I hope this is not the last story you're writing on Wes. Good Wes fic are so hard to come by and yours is one of the best I've read. Lots of potential with Wes' powers! Also, characterisation is down pat - though I'm so used to tough wes that it takes me some time to remember how he was before the gang, you know, cut him from the roost. Again, do write some more! :D
FerretGirl1 chapter 19 . 8/3/2003
Aw its over? pity. Great story, well written, I hope to see more of your stories in the future :-)
FerretGirl1 chapter 18 . 8/3/2003
Great chapter, you build up the story very well.
Tariq chapter 17 . 7/31/2003
Hi. N-I-C-E! PLZ CONTINUE!
shahid chapter 17 . 7/31/2003
COOL! plz update soon. also, show Lindsey working with the AI as part of the team.
shahid chapter 16 . 7/28/2003
Very NICE! plz try to update more often. also, plz make Lindsey a member of AI.
Imzadi chapter 16 . 7/27/2003
Good chapter! As I've said before, I can imagine Wes & Lindsey someday becoming friendly if not friends. Good job on Lindsey this chapter. I really enjoyed it. BTW cooking is one of Christian Kane's hobbies, so I've always assumed that Lindsey can cook, too.