Reviews for A Spoonful of Sugar
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 5/8
The Dursleys needing Fleur’s approval just added to the enjoyment.
I see from the reviews that your reach exposed more readers to the Emily Collection. More people supporting Emily in her battle is a good thing.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 5/8
Beautiful piece. Thank you!
Charlennette chapter 1 . 5/3
Hello,

This was good.

Best,
Char
4fundaore chapter 1 . 5/1
Thanks
chill guy chapter 1 . 4/29
Excellent one shot! I can forget how much I like this pairing at times. Great work.

chill guy
CCBottle chapter 1 . 4/24
Followed and favorited story and author. That was phenomenal.
Enjoyed this immensely!
AmWRAZ chapter 1 . 4/19
Well that was good and sweet as a sugar (pun intended)
AosUnderSol chapter 1 . 4/16
My heart. I love this. I long to feel the way Harry feels in this one shot. I absolutely understand how he feels like he’s not enough; too young, not smart enough, not powerful enough. To see his heart soar like a hawk for the way she makes him feel, oh it was amazing and something I crave. This was beautiful. You are amazing. What is the Emily collection?
Clavyus chapter 1 . 4/15
Tart and sweet. Lovely.
Average White Writer chapter 1 . 4/12
This was beautiful
Canuto-90 chapter 1 . 4/11
I read this one the day you posted it, 30 minutes later, but I was in class and I forgot to review it then.

It's really a nice, sweet short story. I greatly enjoyed it and it's nice to see those two characters so different than the ones in your other ff with the same leads.

Till your next one.

Cheers
jamnaz79 chapter 1 . 4/10
Excellent work of art
Lanzecki chapter 1 . 4/10
So sweet. Thank you.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 1 . 4/10
Really tremendous story! The building of a relationship through testing but testing and exploration that doesn't feel manipulative. Thanks loads for your hard work on this, needing to revisit your profile to see what other pieces you've done recently.