Reviews for Chasing the Leads
fencer29 chapter 4 . 5/10
You may not be particularly good a keeping a simple schedule (schedules are overrated), but the constant shifts between the students during the day and Aizawa the night before are becoming easier to keep track of.
LaMaRmOtAXAV chapter 4 . 5/10
Genial, me encanto, mi pregunta es, ┬┐Lo piensas continuar? porque a mi me encanto y quiero ver como continua UwU, es realmente interesante la historia :)
fencer29 chapter 3 . 4/29
While I think I can understand what you're trying with the constant shifts between Aizawa at night and his colleagues and students the following morning, I feel that unless you have something more in mind than you may have given too much away back in the previous chapter. The reader already knows that Aizawa will succeed in rescuing the boy, so you really need to include something more than what is being presented on the morning news (otherwise those scenes become little more than examples of Aizawa's dedication to his students). Aizawa's suspicion that this is more than just a simple kidnapping is probably a good start.
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 3 . 4/29
Poor Toshi never getting the chance to teach. Also what about the case on Touya
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 2 . 4/21
Aizawa: gets caught in 4K
Everyone: HE ON X GAME MODE
fencer29 chapter 2 . 4/21
While Aizawa would probably never admit to being flattered by Ashido's confidence in him, he would probably waste no time in correcting her in that there was far more to this than simply him arriving and "BAAM: the case is solved."

In fact, would anyone unfamiliar with Eraser Head ever recognize him from that video? It sounds like Aizawa put forth his usually effort in avoiding the limelight (while also highlighting a major philosophical difference between himself and All Might).

The fact that Yaoyorozu didn't express more concern suggests that the victim's family may not be as rich and powerful as they are made out to be (since she lacks Todoroki's tight control over her emotions I would expect her to have a difficult time suppressing her response were the victim someone with whom she was acquainted). But at least Todoroki was familiar with the family - between Todoroki, Iida and Yaoyorozu, if none of them were able to recognized the family name then that would have indicated they really weren't among the "rich and powerful".

However it's what was said among the teachers that suggests that there is something more here than just a simple kidnapping incident (unfortunately they must all be so familiar with "it" that they have no need to say exactly what "it" is, thereby leaving readers in the dark).