Reviews for Life between Heaven n' Hell
TheDeathgodess chapter 20 . 10/18/2008
I really liked it but y did she have to die?
Midnightbeast chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
You should have some sort of sequal...then again...you might already. But anyways. It would be kinda funny XD
cutycuty66100 chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
oh god! this is SOO GOOD! it makes me all horny now :P teach me how to write lime or lemon or WATVA! PLZ! i wish i could finish reading it but i got to go to work _" it's REALLY GOOD!
shaddy baby chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
hey usually i don't do this but it was a nice story but y the fuck did u let her die, i mean , she was in love ! love ! do u think it would be nice to let her live. u made me cry at that sence, i mean really really cryed. oh other than that it was a wicked ass story but plz me a beg u no more sadness no more death ok!
purlepixie89 chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
awesome. cant wait to finish. added to my favs.
Hermione88220 chapter 20 . 9/29/2004
Ya know at the end of Chapter 19 I thought 'Yep yep this deserves a review. It's so freakin Beautiful!' and then you killed her. T.T Why did you have to kill Nazuna? Why?

I loved the epilogue! and I really did like the ending too.

This should be made into a movie. and it shall win Oscars! It would be like a drama/action/romance thing that everyone would love to watch. and people cry at the end and stuff.

I love Fanfics where the characters are Carjackers. yay. that explains why Gone In Sixty Seconds is my fave movie.

And what 'Southern' area are ya from? I'm from Florida myself.

Cheers for your awesome Author skills!
itsabobthing92 chapter 13 . 7/30/2004
pervert
Inu-babe-247 chapter 20 . 6/17/2004
why why did she have to die i love the story and i am crying you are such a good wirter
laku chapter 20 . 5/17/2004
wow. what a nice end. but the dead of nazuna was so sad.. ( But it had a nice plot.
valene chapter 20 . 3/26/2004
now that was good...*_*
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
this is a good INuyasha Fic
becool-2004 chapter 20 . 3/19/2004
great story...i loved it
Kinhatsuko chapter 20 . 3/15/2004
wow you really have talent
that must have been the best fanfic i have ever read...i cried when Nazuna died
great job
lil-inuyashababe42929 chapter 20 . 2/22/2004
i loved it even though i cried when her friend died i was pissed when that man was a cop but the end was kind of like that movie called "set it off" but this 1 was funnier i liked it a little sad but i liked it
Crescent Dreams chapter 20 . 2/9/2004
Wa! _ That was a great ending x_x' Poor Nazuna.. and Nobunaga *stupid spelling*
Meep! I find it a very large coincedence that my nephews Nick name is Yasuo _ '. Kinda scare actually but okay!
Great job! *nods!*
If ya have time! You should write a sequal _ '
*loves sequals for some reason...*
ANY WHO!