Reviews for Life between Heaven n' Hell
Opera Dreamer chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
I, too, am in love with Orlando Bloom. I will one day marry him and I'll send you a post card! I really like the story, it's a good plot line. Wren
jak1 chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

OK I'M NOT IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND BUT STILL LOVE THE STORY UP-DATE WHEN U CAN

BYE
Biganimefan1 chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
KILL Gemma and let both 11 & 12 be lemons
jak1 chapter 6 . 6/29/2003
hey i'm not finish but i'm on curfew but just incase i get caught before i'm done i wanted to say

I LOVE THIS STORY!THIS IS GOING ON MY FAVE LIST 4 SURE
Sneeooosh chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
Hey! Good job on this chapter.

The question from Gone in 60 Seconds is from when Nicholas Cage's char. and Sway are in a car waiting for the right oppurtunity to steal some rich guys car and Sway asks N.C.'s char. what's more exciting: having sex, or boosting cars? He then debates and comes up with "Having sex, while boosting cars." Then Sway says something about the gear/stick shift being in the way, but they do it anyway. I think.

This time I don't really have alot of questions except: When are you gonna elaborate on Kikyo/InuYasha's relationship? Cuz that guy from the strip club did say something about they're relationship.

And I might as well tell you and feed your authors ego, this is the only fic that I review on almost every chapter. So you better update soon._
Dog Demon chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
LOVE THIS STORY NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE THE LEMON AND YES HAVE INUYASHA KILL GEMMA BUT DONT GET HIM IN TROBLE.
i luv POCKY chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
dode, u shuld make ur chaps. longer
Shadow Angel5 chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
Another great chapter! Keep it up Please! And UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!PLEASE~
Shadow Angel5 chapter 9 . 6/29/2003
Great chapter! I really really like it! keep up the great work and update soon!
Kire chapter 9 . 6/29/2003
Nice cant wait till the next update
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 9 . 6/29/2003
Finish Chapters soon.
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 6 . 6/29/2003
No Sesshomaru Plz.
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 5 . 6/29/2003
Funny Inever knew bsse ball would come in handy for stubborness.
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
It's Inuyasha that's at the door.
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
Funny Now I know whyit's called that.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »