Reviews for Life between Heaven n' Hell
Mystified3 chapter 20 . 1/28/2004
ohh... i think i like the heaven better... but man, hell sure was fun. keep writing i look forward to ur next fic
sushiface chapter 20 . 1/25/2004
Oh man your storys done... one question... WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?... *CRYS* NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE... NOT UNLESS I SAY SO ANYWAYS... you should have named the baby after Nazuna. Thats so sad... i feel like crying now... i always cry... damn emotions.. i hate being a gril sometimes... c-ya
ifell4u chapter 20 . 1/25/2004
hi, i just wanted to say that i really liked your fanfic. i almost cried when nazuna died. this has to be the best story i've ever read and i just wanted to say your a very good writer and i can't wait to read your future work.
Lover chapter 20 . 1/24/2004
OMG! Poor Naz~! Love the ending though! Sad and touching~ Great!
Biganimefan1 chapter 20 . 1/24/2004
wow i love it but that was sad when that girl died
FanelianHalfDemonDragon chapter 20 . 1/24/2004
That was a great chapter. I almost cried because of what happened to Nazuna, stupid Nobunoga. THHis story is so great, When you gonna update TGRSD? That story is really good too.
~*Ja Ne*~
LtlSwimmerGurl
Ruby Raze chapter 20 . 1/24/2004
NO! YOU CAN'T KILL NAZUNA! NO!...naomi... imoan.
Crescent Dreams chapter 19 . 1/17/2004
I remember reading your story a loong time ago! But then you didn't update and yeah!
You MUST update this story! tis been what? a month? Update! Now!
(Btw. Love it, the story I mean)
~Icy
chibi chapter 19 . 1/10/2004
hey gurl! i know i havent reviewed in a while! im so sorry hun! .;; this chapter was so sad! *sniffle sniffle* hope the next one is coming soon...
blondechik736 chapter 19 . 1/7/2004
omg ur story is so awesome! cant wait for the next update! well anyways some friends and i just started this site and i need some fanfiction for it..i was wondering if i could use your...of course you would be credited for it. anyways..thanks for you time and consideration
peace,
Blondechik736
e-mail me at
FanelianHalfDemonDragon chapter 19 . 1/2/2004
Hey! I THOUGHT THAT I REVIEWED THIS CHAPTER! UNLESS I DID AN ANOYMOUS REVIEW. (mE sO sORRY!) Newho, thank you for your advice. I wasn' saying anything. but my friend steph was. and then it all turned to me. don't know how. BUUYY THEE WAY! I LOVE THIS STORY! AT LEAST I KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T CRAWL UNDER A ROCK AND DIE. YOU ABSOLUTELY *MUST* UPDATE 'TGRSD'! THAT IS GREAT TOO! *Bows down to lazydoll06* I am very thankfull that an author of one of the greatest stories acutally *Reviewed* my story. Great chapter! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
~* Ja*~
LtlSwimmerGurl
Ruby Raze chapter 19 . 1/2/2004
awe. so sad.. i hate goodbyes!
Loving chapter 19 . 12/30/2003
Its was good, well writen
anonymous chapter 19 . 12/29/2003
aw...so interestinq...u just have ta stop it there, dontcha?
update!