Reviews for Life between Heaven n' Hell
Foxy Kitsune chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
i jus wanted to say im sry bout yo cat and i thought i had it bad B/C i had to give up my puppy when i moved to maryland and so that u no ur on fav author and story list not to mention i luv all ur stories
TeNshI nO Hi chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
lol this is soo funny. BRILLIANT~! i can't wait for the next chappie
black shadow fox chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
good good story, cant wait for chappy 19 )
Becca chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
put sesshy in!
Biganimefan1 chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
I totally HATE spiders ew
Roru-chan chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
another great chap! Update again when you get the chance
AngelOfDiamonds chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
woh... I hate spiders and would hate to be in Kagome's place. Please update soon I can't wait!

AngelOfDiamonds

((Inu-Chan))
Miss Pocky Lover chapter 16 . 8/2/2003
I'm SOO sad this fic is almost over ::tear::!
crimson dragon6 chapter 17 . 8/1/2003
hey-

just like ta say that i really like your story, and ta give ya some friendly advise. reread your stories before you put them on, and then read them again just ta doulbe cheek yourself. i notice a few places in all the chapters that you left some words out or put them in the wrong order and if ya do that to much youll lose your readers inorest.

well like i said befor, gotta lov the story. keep writin and i know ill read some more great things form you.

peace,

crisom dragon
DarkMoon1 chapter 17 . 7/31/2003
From six in the mornin to 7:38 AM I've been reading ur story..lol..and damn was it hella good! LMAO! TO TO FUNNY! Newaz can't wait for more! Update Soon!
Yume Tsuki chapter 16 . 7/31/2003
Please write the next story. It sounds like it could be interesting. I'll keep reviewing as long as you update. C'ya IA :)
kekemayu chapter 17 . 7/30/2003
well i would to finish reading this but you are taking a long time and i am try my best to not become a flamer
JITRBug13ls chapter 17 . 7/30/2003
I still like You!

*I'm high on caffiene* he he

(don't aksk)

Love Your Story! *sorry can't think of anything else to say.*
Biganimefan1 chapter 17 . 7/30/2003
s'ok
sushiface chapter 16 . 7/29/2003
Yes, I think that you should put that story up. It's like mysterious, sexy Inuyasha. Can't go wrong there.

~chickt56