Reviews for Life between Heaven n' Hell
lostdreams1 chapter 16 . 7/21/2003
Oh my goodness! I've got to check up on you hell of a lot faster than I have been. Just read chapters six through sixteen and let me tell you girl they are good! Awesome! Loved it! Gotta know what happens next. I'll be checking in again soon!
FanelianHalfDemonDragon chapter 15 . 7/17/2003
Awesome story!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 16 . 7/17/2003
I like this story and the preview one, please update soon. Lol, Kagome sure does get into a lot of trouble in your fic. :)
FanelianHalfDemonDragon chapter 16 . 7/16/2003
This Story Rocks Ass! I Finally got an account, so i didn't copy the name! This story is soo cool, so i like hope that everyone gets away from the cops! And they better! I'm so adding you to my favorite authors lists!

Ja Ne!

O.o
Sneeooosh chapter 16 . 7/15/2003
Your new story seems intresting enough, but can you put up a summary. An excerpt doesnt really help if you have no idea what the plot/story is gonna be about.

Poor Nazuna, fallin' for such a bastard. Atleast she inflicted some pain, albeit not permenant or in sensitive and somewhat vital area, on his sorry ass.

Sango didn't get off any better. Jumping into a dumpster... Dirrty.

Keep updating, this is a great story, and I need to know what happens to them!

And can you please add in another part where Kagome kicks Kikyo's ass? The reason: Just for the sake of Kikyo getting her ass whooped by her reincarnation after she claims her man._
poolxofxcrimson chapter 16 . 7/15/2003
that sounds like it would be good! Well, update soon or I might die.
kouga's chick chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
hey this is really good. i hope that you update soon. well i hope that everyone in the story is gonna be ok. til the next chapter

kouga's chick
AngelOfDiamonds chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
This was a REALLY good chapter and I think that you should post that other story soon.

Keep up the good work and update soon!

AngelOfDiamonds

((Inu-Chan))
Lady Devious chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
cool. what happens? tell me
LtlSwimmerGurl chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
Hey your story is like getting really good! Nobunaga(i think thats how you spell it) is nothing but an ass! And Nazuna is even stupider for telling about herself and her friends! But thank god sango found that Scrubs closet! I really want yo to make sure that Kagome, and Sango... alright and Nazuna get out of this mess and wit their little boy toys! Well maybe all except for Nazuna! Can't until you update next!

Ja Ne!
Biganimefan1 chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
hey sounds cool
Foxy Kitsune chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
Kag runs away to sum lace wit her friends and proable lik a yr or 2 later InuKag meet up again and liv happily ever after am i right?
Foxy Kitsune chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
I jus wanted to tell u that I luv ur story and that sry about what i said earlier bc in case u didnt noe i was born and raised in the deep south so I thought u were saying somethin bad about blac folks even though i didnt notice wat u had said until my brother told me wat it might hav ment and any way im looking out for ur new story and to say im sry about wat i said bc when i wrote that i was proable still mad that they had cut off my Inu again bc the first time they did it for that Reighn the Conquer or watever i was pissed. My bro said it was probablebc thay wanted to see how mani people watched adult swim in all
kagome-the-archer chapter 16 . 7/13/2003
uh-oh...that's not good, is it? -_- anyways, i read the preview of your up-coming fic, it sounds good, i'll check it out as soon as it's out, k? hope you update soon! _~

roxy-chick
Mysticstargazer chapter 16 . 7/13/2003
Hiya!

I LOVE you story! I can't believe it's ending already! I like to know more though about your new story like when are you going to release it?

Keep writting!