Reviews for Sins of the Father: Vows
Oh wow, I'm very sad right now. I'm going to be thinking about this story a lot, wondering what was supposed to happen next. It is extremely obvious you won't finish this story but I still wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. I loved your characterization of Goten. The whole thing made me feel so many emotions. Thank you for at least writing what you did.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
You know if you can't handle writing harsh language, you really shouldn't try/imply it, it's annoying and just ruins the story.
S.V. II chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Um... what happened to updating every 2 weeks? This story is great I really hope u have it in u to continue.
vegetasmustache chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
update!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
wow, just came across this and didn't realise how much i would enjoy it, the character development is amazing and the way you formulated it out was incredible... seeing such a void between everyone in the Z-fighters was quite interesting and i wasn't able to stop reading. Was quite disappointed to finish only to realise there is no real chance this master piece is getting updated !
Harlequin-Dust chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Update
Smoosh chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
Well I just came across this fic and then couldn't stop reading it :D I have to say I thought part one was perfect and though I would like a continuation, it works perfectly without it [not counting the dark little secrets chapter obviously :D]. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it and I will definitely now go and read your other fanfics _
Harlequin-Dust chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
Update this wonderful piece of art!
zfj chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
Really not my type of fic, but I loved it! Excellent job! keep up the great work.
Neon Skies chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
This is the best Bra/Goten fic I've ever read...Its a shame that you havent updated it in awhile and left the story on such a cliffhanger. I like how this story original and well written. I've never seen Goten portrayed this way and I like the fact that he's bitter about his Dad, it adds a dark theme that most bra/goten fics don't have. I read on your profile that you are thinking about the possibility of updating...Please do!This is a wonderful piece of work and I would love to see the ending. Please please please update soon.:)
Shinigami School Girl chapter 17 . 2/17/2011
This is so sad. I read this six years ago, and still no update.

I've had this is my favorites for a while, hoping maybe I'd see an update.

This is a masterpiece!How can you abandon it? It's not just the best Goten/Bra story, but one of the best I've read in the whole DBZ fanfiction fandom.:(

I hope that you update..at least a one shot!
Harlequin-Dust chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
All I have to say is: Why won't you continue?

This story is amazing and it has a lot of readers. I heard about this story on a completely different web site. That's how good it is. I don't want to read it up till chapter 17 because, like the last reviewer said, I know it isn't being continued and I don't want to be left at a cliffhanger
gue22 chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
oh god, i curse myself for reading this brilliant piece of fiction. when i realised what was happening at the end of this chapter, i hurriedly scrolled down to the endd of chap 17 to check if there were any comments about a sequel, and then with a sick feeling, i hurriedly scanned the rest of your stories and realised that no, there was no sequel, there is no continuation after chap 17 and yes, it has been years since the last update. i cant bring myself to read chap 17 for fear that what i find there will drive me even more crazy than wher i stand at the moment. good grief, this is my worst nightmare, just like lisalu with the red dragon tetralogy which still haunts me till this day. im screwed...

i have not come across such a well written story in a very long time, what you did with the development of Goten to the bad boy that he is, is nothing if not miraculous, when i first read the first chapter, i thought, ok, how am i supposed to believe that sweet innocent goten that we all know and love has become his opposite? you did it with such finesse and truthfullness, drawing from every last sordid canon fact to reach this undeniably, overbearingly solid conclusion. the question that i find myself posing since is, how can he not? i am blown over by what you have done with goten. as for bra, let's face it, she can go any which way, since she barely exists in z and is not even highlighted in gt, so whatever you chose to do with her was always going to be plausible, but again instead of construing somehting completely new, you drew her character from everything that we know about her parents and possible interelationships and came out with an extremely believable version of the young miss briefs.

your story evoked so many emotions in me, i found myself, thrilled and intrigued, and kept at the very edge of my seat, and now all i can do is lament that i ever came across it because it does not look like i will ever get to see the conclusion. shame on you for your sheer brilliance, i can only hope that one day you might be persuaded to put us lowly readers out of our misery with an update and utimately a conclusion...
Mlanie chapter 17 . 8/6/2010
I am French

Si un jour vous écrivez la suite je serais la première à la lire.
necowaffer chapter 17 . 5/4/2009
This was an exceptional read. Your characterizations were excellent, I never realized how much I would love a bad boy Goten. I'm sad that this story isn't finished and hasn't been updated in a few years. I hope you find time to work on it in the future. It's almost criminal where it leaves off.