Reviews for Eldritch Blood
heythereman707 chapter 29 . 8/21
Good chapter, looking forward to more
heythereman707 chapter 10 . 8/20
Sorry I meant, is she Kos reborn?
heythereman707 chapter 9 . 8/20
Is she the orphan of Kos reborn?
HurricaneTwister chapter 29 . 3/21
hi
i just finished binge reading this after reading The Archeologist by Racke. I have literally no knowledge of Bloodbourne, so thanks for making this such a great read for one not familiar with the lore. Whilst I hope you will continue this story, the likelihood of that is growing slimmer considering the last update was almost 4 months ago. However, I have to say this again, thank you for writing this. I think the story is really interesting and I hope you will continue to update it.
bradwall0715 chapter 29 . 3/2
It has been an interesting trip do hope you'll finish this, end game roads are hard, CONSTANT CONFIDENCE!
p6lishb6kser chapter 29 . 2/3
I really enjoyed it :) I hope you'll continue this fic
FabricioPezoa chapter 29 . 1/21
! very good
Devilsummoner666 chapter 29 . 1/16
Well, I'm definitely loving this story. Admittedly I'm really unfamiliar with Bloodborne, mostly due to it being a PS exclusive, so I'm not sure how much of the "Hunter bound by the Dream is immortal" is canon or just something interesting for if he does die. Loving the idea of him having a mother Great One...for some reason I really like both times you've had Lily portrayed as an eldritch abomination, you do that really well actually. I'm honestly surprised he's been able to forgive Dumbles for just abandoning him to hell...but I imagine part of that is he's found a family...even if his mother and crush are both Lovecraftian horrors... although it was amusing how Kos told her child that he can call Harry father, I imagine that'll be an amusing reaction
Pinkypi chapter 29 . 12/23/2021
I love this story. Thank you.
Zexs chapter 14 . 12/23/2021
Why do I have the feeling that the relationship between Doll and Harry is going to result in everyone turning turning into tang.
LoudOpinions chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
DAMN. What kind of threat is that?
Honestly, I feel like there isn't enough bloodborne fanfiction. Personally, I love magic in stories and bloodborne magic, lorewise, is so interesting. There are so many ways to interpret the mystery and magic aspect of Bloodborne and I always think it a shame looking at the few existing bloodborne fanfiction that capture that. So, I'm looking forward to seeing what this story has. - Sorry for the little tangent, that is effectively pointless. Just wanted to get that out.
TheLostLordOfCinders chapter 29 . 12/7/2021
Please don’t give up on this story, I feel like I’ve seen to many stories just left for dead.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2021
Micolash: "As you once did for Quatermas... Grant us good reviews, Grant us good reviews! Plant good reviews in our fanfic story to cleanse our beastly bad reviews!"
balance Omniverse chapter 19 . 11/28/2021
I knew it
ArashiNokitsune chapter 28 . 11/26/2021
okay the "visited worlds" as it were I just know somehow they are references to something and sad to say I don't know what