Reviews for Switching Places
smc-smfan1 chapter 11 . 6/20
good chap, hope you have the modern anna tell her elsa when she gets back what her real job is along with the having their talk about loving each other, also modern anna confessing to her elsa that she was (with) the past elsa, one other thing shouldn't it be the year 1842 that the past elsa came from since she commented that it's been only 2 years since her coronation which was in 1840.
Loving this! I do think they are forgetting their own Anna/Elsa too much though, but great otherwise
drtidrow chapter 10 . 6/13
Much like Italy, Germany didn't exist as a single country until the 1870s, instead there was Prussia and a bunch of smaller principalities that all spoke German. I kinda figure that Weselton would be some sort of small German principality.

Are we ever going to find out what happened to this reality's Elsa?
FrozenFan25 chapter 9 . 6/12
I just found this story and I have to say, I like it a lot. I love all the detail you give, like Elsa's reaction to today's portion sizes and the fact that we have food from all around the world available to everybody. And it's awesome that Elsa is using her powers to help Anna here. This cliff-hanger is driving me crazy lol I need to know what happens next. Thank you for writing such a great story and I hope to read more soon :)
All the retellings of Disney's Frozen 1 and 2 are uninteresting.
smc-smfan1 chapter 9 . 6/6
good chap, also gut clencher of a cliffhanger thank you soooooo much (slight annoyed sarcasm & long sigh)
crimsondragon6789 chapter 9 . 6/6
Awesome chapter! I love Elsa having powers and how badass she is with them. It would be interesting if modern Elsa also has them but kept them secret from modern Anna. Now that past Elsa and modern Anna have been intimate, there is no going back now :p
smc-smfan1 chapter 8 . 5/30
it was great, also it's alot info you looked up for all the research you found, like the bathroom thing & now this with texas being annexed, I didn't know that either, & I thought my frozen stories would have plenty of info when I eventually type then put them up, but wow I think you metaphorically broke the mold on how awesome this is so far, even with other frozen stories that have details about the gods and such, last, yay I hope the end of this chapter with the kiss means that the next chap will have a lemon in it, hope it's semi long & steamy.
i was half right
dawnshyre chapter 7 . 5/25
Absolutely loving this story. I appreciate the lengths you go to make it historically accurate. This really needs to be more popular. Keep up with the updates!
I have no idea why but I feel like Elsa is going to fucking destroy everyone in court and it's going to be hilarious
couch potato chapter 5 . 5/12
This chapter was awesome! People for give me, but seeing you read parents tell see you soon is so creepy... IDK what drug I am on
Lights In The Dark chapter 4 . 5/2
You contacted the University of Oslo... and the Royal Family of Norway's staff... to ask about bathrooms... for a fanfic. You are an absolute legend, and I have never had this level of respect for a person before.

Anyway, I'm loving the story so far. Time travel is always fun, especially when it comes to wowing people from the past with future tech. The age gap between Elsa and... Elsa, along with their different relationships with Anna adds another dimension to it as well. I'm curious about how other Elsa is faring, but I'm honestly okay with waiting for that answer; this side of the story is really compelling on its own. For me, the most interesting part is seeing how Anna is reacting to the new Elsa.
ims chapter 3 . 4/26
Gah! Why end here! Need more :D
Bro. Please do finish this story.. Your stories are damn awesome.