Reviews for The beginning
kuyaga chapter 5 . 8/25/2003
i don't know how!
shi583 chapter 11 . 7/11/2003
I didn't get the first part very well but it was interesting.
Alia chapter 10 . 7/5/2003
I like the characters and the plot is nice, few flaws, and well-written. The few flaws are the lack of description, the events are quick to occur and the characters are too moody, other than that, it's good!
Bonnie Skysong chapter 10 . 7/4/2003
I love your story! :) Very original, and you write really well...keep it up!
Kat W chapter 10 . 6/30/2003
i love this story!

it's funny, interesting, good,

captivating (in my opinion),

and deffinetly should continue!

please update soon!
Califaction chapter 10 . 6/30/2003
Why do you do this to me author? To you like tormenting me? Do you hate me. (quotes from Recess:sorry, just couldn't resist). This is it! I'm convinced! YOU have the dreaded cliffhangeritis! You BETTER update soon! (sorry if I'm grumpy, my cockatiel is chewing on the computer wire and I'm afraid he'll electrocute himself and he WON'T STOP!) PWEASE! PRETTY PWEASE! WRITE MORE?
Anubis chapter 9 . 6/28/2003
The new chapters were great, but I have a little advice. First it might make you story better if when someone talks you say something besides, he said/she said. And last It would make it easier to read if everytime a new person is talking you made a new paragragh. But besides those two little things I absolutly love this story.
Califaction chapter 9 . 6/28/2003
Oh, (sniffs) this is just such a great fic. Okay, I've got control of my emotions again. Wow, what a chapter. Update soon huh. So what's this scream thing. What is it with you and cliffhangers? Please update SOON. I'll be checking everyday.
Kat chapter 9 . 6/28/2003
please update really soon

please please please!

i really really like this story!
Califaction chapter 8 . 6/27/2003
Wooho! Man, this fanfic has me totally pschyced(did I sp that right) out! I can't believe you didn't put the revealing scene in this chapter! AH! Cliffhangers! This book was so exciting. I had shivers running up and down my spine(not in the scary way). Please update soon! You are on my author alert list.
Anubis chapter 7 . 6/26/2003
I love the new chapters and I really do like annoying. Can't wait for the next chapters.
Ice-otter chapter 6 . 6/26/2003
Bold and italics- If you're using word, just write them in the story, and then save it as '.html' Then the bold and italics should show up online.

-Ice Otter
Maischeph chapter 5 . 6/22/2003
Sozzy but I dunno anything about the bold/italics and whatnot. I just use /word/ for italics, and I don't use bold at all, so...err...
Maischeph chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
Good spacing this time! And good luck on the fighting scene *thumbs up**cheese!*
Bonnie Skysong chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
Wow I love this story! You definitely have some great original characters! :) And to make bold and italics...I just write my stories in Microsoft Word and apply the bold and italics there before I upload the story. Hope that helps!