Reviews for What We Lost
vjedi729 chapter 5 . 11/14
I never read the first version of this story, but I loved Disorder of the Phoenix and have been saving reading this for what felt like the right time. This Harry resonates with me. There's something difficult to capture about the mundane realization that you've been doing all the adult things since long before you reach the age that this story somehow seems to capture.

I'm a huge fan.
Raditya23 chapter 5 . 11/9
I really love this story,, really looking forward for more of it,, thank you for your hard work!
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 5 . 11/3
I liked this story in its first iteration and am liking this one just as much. People needed to tell Mrs. Weasley to sit down and be silent where Harry's situation was concerned in canon and its always good to see it done in fanfiction in a way that is appropriate to the situation. You do this very well in this chapter. Thanks loads for your hard work on this story and its predecessor, I look forward to future installments.
Andr Le Ntre chapter 5 . 11/2
Wonderful story, I'm really looking forward for more chapters.
Thanks you for the hard work!
Red555 chapter 1 . 10/28
what an excellent chapter to another one of your excellent stories. thanks yet again for the the time and effort you put into entertaining us.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/20
This is a wonderful story.
cameron1812 chapter 5 . 10/22
I absolutely adore every moment of this chapter. Every word is perfect, not a single moment wasted, and a beautiful picture painted. Fantastic Weasley scene, and the last scenes just top it so perfectly. Thank you!
This has got me excited. Well done my dear Jacob Apples, yes well done indeed.
BlackPhoenixI chapter 5 . 10/21
Another phenomenal chapter! I really enjoyed this one. And as I believe I noted in the previous reviews, I can definitely see a marked improvement. This is really great work. Harry really is going through quite a bit and that last scene with just Harry, Andromeda, and Teddy was a nice mark of how he has created a protected little home with the two of them. As always, I am eagerly looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

-BlackPhoenixI
TheBandit025 chapter 5 . 10/20
I always feel like Andromeda would been that pure blood woman James Potter would got into bed with if Lily reject him plenty of times
Yaw6113 chapter 5 . 10/20
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
ghostcrab311 chapter 5 . 10/20
Noise is awful. Quiet is good. I am onboard with that. Being an introvert's introvert makes one really appreciate the silence and the quiet. And being plunged into a crowd of extroverts makes one appreciate the silence at the end even more. Thanks.
ChinRa chapter 5 . 10/20
Honestly, this is still the best fanfic and shipping I have read, even if this is a remastered version. Hope to see the next chapter seen!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/18