Reviews for The Child from the Future
Kansol chapter 7 . 11/13/2006
That was really decent...a bit too much fluff, but very realistic...Like this could happen in the series, but it wouldn't be as fluffy.
YuriYaoiHet Ilove'emall chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
I'd lke a sequel! I love this story! I also wanted you to know that this is the only Het story that I've put on my favorites list. the rest are Yuri and Yaoi!
DuelJewel chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
Awesome...just awesome. I think that was the one of- no that was the best Megami Kouhosei fic I've ever read! It held creativity and originality and I truly admire how you handle Hiead's emotions without making him oc. One thing though who is gonna take the place of Teela and Gareas? You should make a sequel for that.
I found this fic when you were still working on chapters five and six and fell completely in love with it. When it was done I printed it out and read it during class *bad bad* and just had to give it to a friend who too says it was awesome. Sorry I didn't review earlier I had no computer access and was just too lazy.
Don't-I repeat-Don't stop writing.
akuweaselgirl chapter 8 . 5/8/2004
aw!how cute!write more fics !
Kuroi Kitty chapter 8 . 1/6/2004
oh...so kawai! KAWAII! plz update asap thanx!
IcBlue-Dmoness chapter 9 . 12/15/2003
well i read the ending and...wow...very sad...but very happy at the same time _;; atleast they got together! but he didn't say I love u! oh well, he will at a later time, right? hah. A great ending for a great story!
i have the last chapter up for my story. please read it! i might do a sequel... i left a note at the end of the chapter anyways. _;
fishy chapter 9 . 10/28/2003
mao... i loved it! i almost cried too, that's how well it was written! _
Kappy Locks chapter 8 . 10/13/2003
Cool ending, I still find it funny that Ikhny hit Hiead over the head with the book. Good luck with the epilogue and please try to post it soon. Bye!
Cacti-chan chapter 7 . 10/10/2003
*giggles* THIS CHAPTER'S GREAT! Best one of 'em all. Its hilarious! I espescially love the ending. GREAT!
Erica chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
HE! lol it took me a minute to get the drive to come and review this chapter but YAY it was good!
Estelle Stafford chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
Oh that was so sweet. I loved it, just sad it has to end, but at least it was happy. Oh it was so wonderful
liz chapter 9 . 10/6/2003
Thats IT? *sob* How could u make such a short ending! *WAH* Ok im over it. Well, it was really good and i love ur story. U gonna make anymore Hiead and Ikhny fics? Huh? Huh? Are ya? O well,email me or something and tell me if u r and if ur not gonna the u dont haveta.
WhereIsMyBacon chapter 9 . 10/5/2003
It was the end? Nee? Wow that was some major major fluffs you did, I was blushing very badly while reading it...But I think that was a good ending, Hiead finally accepted Ihkny and will they live happily ever after? I dunno...wonder what happened to Simon and co.

Good job!
Etherealdestiny chapter 9 . 10/5/2003
I'm reviewing to this chapter because "they" ( ) says that I have already reviewed to chapter 8... BVUT I DON"T REMEBER REVIEWING TO IT! ARGH! *curses* WEll any way... It cna't end yet! I wanna know when they get married! And with Simon and Mel are born! And all that good stuff! *throws a fit* it can't be over yet... It just can't be! ARGH!
jen wit 1 n chapter 9 . 10/5/2003
YEA! I luved it! Hieads loved! Whe!I'm so0o excited! Epilogue! You start writing! NOW!

update soon please!