Reviews for Spectacular Spider-Man: Honor Among Thieves
I really liked the first Venom movie.
Bob chapter 7 . 7/2
I was fortunate enough to come across your story and I hope you stick with it. ;)
I agree with you that MJ x Peter pairing is over done and I personally am not a fan of it. Judging from the other reviews Jessica Jones seems to be very popular. The fact that you have so many options for who to pair Peter with might be a good thing since you could certainly create plenty of drama with all the potential ladies Peter could be with.
I like that Venom and Eddie are staying alive and won't be a ass to Peter anymore. Carnage though is gonna be a hell of an enemy.
Anyway I hope you update soon though no pressure as we all have lives to live and shit gets in the way
Please update.
Elay grimm chapter 3 . 6/30
Sería genial una historia de ghost rider Jhonny blaze y robbie reyes sería genial si lo sigues actualizando la historia es buena
Elay grimm chapter 2 . 6/30
Me gustó la integración de los personajes nuevos y me gustó la aparición de blaze aunque espero que no sea interpretado por Nicholas cage mejor Josh Duhamel sería genial si lo sigues actualizando
Elay grimm chapter 1 . 6/30
Si que me gustó fue un capítulo genial sería genial si lo sigues actualizando
Shing Ren chapter 7 . 5/25
I agree with those who vote on Jessica Jones, it was known that she was a classmate of Parker back then and crushed on him before crushing on Luke Cage aka Power Man
AnT chapter 7 . 5/25
I dunno I think you should’ve used Jessica Jones instead of Julia. Hell maybe Firestar unless Liz is gonna become her. In the comics, Jessica went to the same school and secretly crushed on him.
JPrime chapter 7 . 5/23
Cool! If your gonna pair Peter with Julia, go for it!
VenXmMAX chapter 1 . 5/11
That's a great one, my favourite fanfic of yours.
Shing Ren chapter 5 . 5/8
Take your time bro. Bummed that I thought this was gonna be another chapter, only see another note, but it’s better than not knowing something else bad happening like going on hiatus or something. Chillax and take things slow man, it’s cool.
Spidey-Boy21 chapter 4 . 5/4
awesome! is toxin gonna be in this one too?
Shing Ren chapter 3 . 4/22
Dude, just wondering if you could spoil me, but is the Ghost Rider gonna be a major player in your story? I just wanna know if he could be a team player in the long run, thanks.
Spectacular Webhead 11 chapter 3 . 4/22
Thanks for telling me

I look forward to the next chapter

Who do you want Peter to be with? Black Cat? MJ? Or Gwen?

Will we see Spider-Man back in his usual red and blue suit because it’s the classic?
Shing Ren chapter 1 . 4/18
Dude, it's petrifying to know when you're blacklisted by the Spirit of Vengeance. That's hardcore for Spidey to handle XD