Reviews for How to heal a broken heart
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2021
Love the fic
DevonnaDanielle chapter 12 . 6/6/2021
can't wait.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/26/2021
It would be something is Sasuke wrote back to Sakura during the blank period. How fun that he's wrong on the last account and he doesn't catch that Sakura is the one who's from Konoha that thinks of him. Thanks for sharing!
amycoraline chapter 11 . 5/25/2021
I'm loving all of this! Your Sasuke is more open about his feelings, but still remains in character. I can easily imagine one more mature version of him saying things like this. Now, I'm curious about his expected gift. I have no clue about what it is. Thank you very much for your work.
minimiai chapter 10 . 5/8/2021
the stories... so cute. simple but sweet. just like ss relationship. thank you for the story
asma raya chapter 10 . 5/6/2021
this is food for my soul, I can't stop telling u how much I love this story, I'm captivated by it. thank you for this fabulous work and I hope u will update as soon as u can.
moonlight nebulae chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
i love so much ur story, this is how i think their relationship began. I”ll will for the next update!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2021
is Sasuke jealous? lol
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2021
Your story gives me butterflies. I just can't imagine all these letters not being canon coz I do hope thy are. It's just so like them. Huhu. Thank you for writing these. I hope you continue it. T.T
asma raya chapter 7 . 4/28/2021
damn, I'm addicted to this story, I read it 7 times waiting for an update so please update soon.
onemorepineapple chapter 7 . 4/26/2021
i love this!

i think you've got sasuke down to a t, i can see how he's opening up little by little and the comfortableness he's getting with sakura the more they write.

i loved how he told kakashi to solve it himself hahahah and it was a great addition inputting sakura's story in this! and i think sakura being raw was important and it allows them to continue to be open with each other and grow

*kudos* can't wait to see their progression! thank you for your work!
-omp
SomeOne456 chapter 7 . 4/26/2021
great chapter
chica-flick chapter 6 . 4/22/2021
and i oop
vett85 chapter 6 . 4/22/2021
Awww me encanta la idea de la historia, sobretodo que actualices diario :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2021
Maybe i am so dense but i don't see the flirting