Reviews for A Tricky Thing
Lavender5687 chapter 1 . 9/12
Normally I skip over Lily/Sirius stories, and normally I don't review oneshots, but this was brilliant. I really felt bad for Sirius and I actually understood him. The ending was so sad and perfect as well.
LilyFlower chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh my... This was just so beautifully made. I feel bad for Sirius. I'm starting to like the idea of Lily and Sirius. It's siriusly cute. Love the story. :"
Katamabob chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Aww... so sad... :( Poor Sirius.

This was really well written, and I loved the way you wrote the characters. Sweet.

Shannon Bananon chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Usually, I don't like Lily/Sirius stories, but this is brilliant.
juniperwing chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Loved this :)
Courtesiren chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
BRILLIANT. Normally I hate fics where Sirius\Remus\Peter is in love with Lily, but this was just.. amazing. It didn't even bother me that Lily WANTED to date James, and that he wasn't completely love-at-first-sight in love with her, lol.

Ahh, you made me kinda want her to be with Sirius now! :P

Loved the ending.

Thanks for writing! :)
Spring Turkey chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I love Sirius. And authors like you help me love him more.
scorsby chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
this was so good and so sad and so funny and so unexpected. It made me cry and laugh. I loved it. One of my favourite stories ever. You write the best lily/james stories ive ever read. I loved this. It was amazing.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Very well written! Sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
i think sirius & lily are perfectfor eachother
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
To tell you the truth, based on the beginning of the story, I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. But, that ending was beautiful! I loved it, and it made me add this story to my favourites list! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
insanebutgenius chapter 1 . 8/1/2007

Ok, so I normally hate stories where there's even a HINT of Lily/Sirius but congratulations. This was amazing. Fantastic story, really.
anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2007

not fair.

double sniff.
readysalted chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Wow, absolutely loved it.
xLilyFlower28 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
wow. that was really really good. it was really sad. but it was really really good. i loved it ]