Reviews for The Guardian
Aelirenn chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
I know it's been a very long time since this was updated, but it is really much too good to not finish it. I'm going to put it on alerts in the hope that you will finish someday. Great story so far!
DMeg714201 chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
UPDATE!
Shadow of Flame chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
Very nice job so far, most time travel stories fall into the trap that Harry meets the Marauder's too soon, and I think it is nice to see the cruel side of James and Sirius, and I agree with Harry, Who cares that it was a Slytherin? The kid is at least two years younger, and he has no control over his father's actions, if anything, his father has control over him. I agree with McGonagall too, that Harry shouldn't assocaite too much with the Marauders, but I would like to see he and Remus stay friends...

Where did you get the name/why did you decide to give him a new first name?

Also, I was reading the reviews/responses at the bottom of the chapter, and noticed that you refered to Harry mouthing off at Tom and Snape as examples of his Slytherin side. That doesn't make much sense to me, as Slytherin stood for ambition, slyness, and cunning (although, really, how sly and cunning can you be when you are in the house for sly and cunning?) and mouthing off the the Dark Lord (or his sixteen year old soul) who wants to kill you, and the Potions professor that hates your guts seems more like Gryffindor bravery, unless it was some clever tactic to divert attention from something else.

Anyway, great jobm looking foward to more.
Magical Meerkat chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Wow I love this fic. Harry's character is great, you really made him seem real. I love how he snaps at Peter and how he made a freind that is not in the same house as he is. I also like how you keep writting about how he misses Ron and Hermione, I tend to find that most Time travel fic kind of forget about them.
Owl344 chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
I'm sorry that this was last updated in '03, because I'm enjoying it. Thank you for writing as much as you have, anyway.
Sapphire.Ice.Rose chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
I loves it! I know it's been a while and such but it'd be really awesome if you could continue writing it :) :) ." If not too bad,I would've liked to see how it all ends. By the way, the beginning was funny XD When the Profs are trying to change Harry's eyes and hair and throwing fits X3 Poor Harry. Anyways lovely story and I MAYBE I'll get to read the rest one day ;) :) Happy Writing!

Sapphire
Gaaralovessakuraforever chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
sweet
Gender Outlaw chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
I like it best when they don't say anything at all. "I'm sorry" doesn't do, because it's not their fault, and what can they change by saying they're sorry? "Tough Love", or "That's life" comments don't do either, because even if you didn't care, I cared.

I like it either when they don't say anything at all, or just nod and say "Ah" or "I see". I'd like to relate to them, those are the best, but if they can't relate they just shouldn't bother..

For me, that's what I like. My mum died.

This story is really interesting, and loveably short too.
Letyourmindsoar chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
This is really good.

I like how the time travel was planned and not spontaneous.

It's also nice to see the immature part of the Marauders.

I hope you update soon!

(Sorry for the short review, but I can't really think of anything to see. Oh, and props to you for that review reply at the end of chapter 9.)
LeahElizabeth chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Great work.
goldacharmed chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
The only thing I could find that needs improvement is James was a seeker, not a chaser. Remember he was playing with the snitch under the tree. Anyway I am really enjoying this story. I wanted to used if you forgot about it, or you stopped it and given up? Just please just let me that you haven't and that's enough for now until the next update. Cant wait for more, later dude.
Nienna Telrunya chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
ah, this is ever so excellent! Please do continue. I mean, I realize there's been a huge delay, but . . . wow - and you left us with a cliffhanger too! Please write more.
AnonymousDelete chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I already reviewed for the last chapter, so I'm doubling back.

*pokes*

Update.

Don't look at my own horrible updating frequency, just update. Por favor?
Stardawn chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
This sounds very interesting. My only complaint was that at the beginning it was difficult to tell what year he was in.

Also, Why does Remus care about alchemy? it wouldn't cure his lycrophanthy. And Flamel would be younger in this time, I think.
LadySerenity0000 chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
Love this story hope you add more soon!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »