Reviews for Devoted
dovakini-1 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
I reallyl loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it, I enjoyed reading it.
jensteed chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I was dying to find out what the photo was! Awww it was just so perfect, I loved it :D
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
you might wanna put a warning about character death and angst in there. it a good story but DAMN did you have to make it so sad :)
slythernprincess chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
such a beautiful story! loved it! :)
Syvah chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
I kept hoping he was going to wake up from his nightmare... Poor Severus. I'm happy he got to keep his daughter though, and also happy for Jillian that she'll not have that shadow in the back of her mind that keeps asking why her biological father didn't love her. Decent of Ron to finally man-up, even if it took Hermione's death to bring it around.

Heart-wrenching story, well written.
RedsAttic chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
EXCELLENT!
black-assassin04 chapter 10 . 9/16/2010
This is the most beautiful HGSS I have ever read, and while it is still sad that Hermione is not there, I love it, and I commend you on your brilliance and genius.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
I have read about five SSHG fics today of all size, genres and many scattered plot lines but undoubtedly this one has got to be the best i have read so far. It is such a complicated pairing to try to make work without the plot line seem like a chiche or the characters seem very unlike themselves but you have managed to keep the cool personality that is Severus Snape and show how he can change gradually through a series of events rather than completely changing the character in one swift chapter. I greatly enjoyed the way that you portrayed the character of Jillian with her skewed vision of other characters at such a young age, the plot device was very clever and was very successful in maintaining the role. Thank you for the couple of hours of enjoyment that i gained from reading your story, i hope that it will help me in my own writing in the future.

Anonymous.
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
this is a beautifully written chapter.
Rhaoz chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
I'm giggling non-stop, oh dear lord, you made that little girl so adorable!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hi! I dont know if you are on live journal or not? I run the HG/SS Quiz community. Take a peek. community.

You should know the answer to #1!

tee hee

MollysSister
Cherdy the Molologist chapter 10 . 8/30/2005
I saw someone searching for this over on the WIKTT guides and thought it sounded cute. I really enjoyed reading it.
Lalia x chapter 10 . 7/23/2005
Damn. I can't believe Hermione died so soon. So young. For me, I believe people die when they already fufilled their destinies...their promises on Earth. I believe people were sent on Earth for a reason, not just for nothing.

Anyways, I love this fic. I have to admit, I was fustrated when you failed to reveal what the beloved picture held, but at the end, I was pleased. I especially loved the quote: “They gave each other a smile with a future in it.” That is now my favorite quote. Did you make it up? If so, many many kudos to you.

Please write more [hmm, maybe a little sequel/epilogue? PLEASE?]!

Please reply back. I enjoy it immensely when authors reply back to their faithful reviewers [hint hint wink wink]. *grins*

Faithfully Yours,

Atasha

BTW, can you please please please reply to me? I need to ask you something about your stories. I cannot discuss it here. When you email me [or however you choose to reply], PLEASE mention My email address is mere_pehla_pyar .
RoseTylerRun chapter 10 . 6/17/2005
Wonderful fic! I love how despite the fact that Hermione died, she was still majorly involved in the overall plot. Great work!
azulkan2 chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
I saw your recommendation on WIKTT and decided to check it out. Once I started I remembered having read it once before. But I finished it again cause it's great even if it does make me cry.