Reviews for Sundowning
katie janeway chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
sad but beautiful
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
This piece is kathryn senility and poetry, its just beautiful, you are definitly my favourite author...
janey chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Oh, and I thought the other two got to me! This absolutely broke my heart. The tears are still coming down. It is in our weakest moment that we hear the voices of those we love the most; hear them, see them, remember them, and it is then when we have courage and strength; it is our past that becomes our future..
Sparks chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Sad! I really love your stuff, but it is all so sad!
Sailorcelestial chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Oh...my... you have an amazing writing style, one that I envy. This is a wonderful piece of work, following the example of the two stories that came before it. Ill read more of your work, and be watching for any additions you make to your list in the future.
Meredith Tomoko chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Why can't I cry? *sniff* I came close, i came so close, but I can't! For me, who cries when there's no reason to!

Why?...
Gracie chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Aww . . . that one was just too sad! I guess I'm more of a romantic Janeway fan-that is, I want her to leave us in a blaze of glory, not as a fading ember. However, you've managed to capture mood and character quite well. Good imagery and word choice, as always, just not the way I want Captain Janeway to end.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
I kind of like it! Its a good plot and a great story!
SkywalkerChild chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Well, that was terribly depressing. Good job though!
Sunny chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Wonderful wonderful fic, gimme that waff in my tummy :D I almost shed tears too (I can't, you see, I don't want my bf to think me nuts) Good job, as always, Starbaby, every fic you write tops the last one, always (or as good as the last one and believe me, IT'S ALL GOOD!) ;)
Lanna chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
That was sweet! Very peacefull!
Zarya Aymaru chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
wow... very nice, very well-written... nice characterization too.
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Speaking as a health care professional, I can tell you that the quote you have ended with is as true as it is chilling. Another poingant story from you. Struck a little close to home for me. Well done!
verdandii chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
awwwwwww...that's so sad. it's good writing though...but i hope it ends more happy...