Reviews for Dreaming, But Not Dreaming
nobody chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
All together now. 1, 2, 3.. AW! Very cute and sweet! I love your Rosie/Sam romances.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Very cute, very sweet.
FlyingShipwreck chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
everyone together now-aw

so sweet!

im so deluded i spend all my time reading Merry/estella, Pippin/Diamond and Sam/rose fics. oh well, its my live, right? great job, i love the way you write it. :0)
Cantora chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
AW! I love it! Sam's such a sweetie! Cool point of views. I've noticed you tend towards the movie line. It's like a shift of gears. I like being able to put thoughts with what I've seen on screen and vice-versa. Keep writing!

-Cantora
lemondrop chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
*smile* *goosebumps* a perfect follow-up to "dancing but not dancing" I loved it! I can't wait until I finally get the time to read everything else you've done; keep up the good work! - luv, luck and roses, lemondrop
Concetta chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Aw! SO SWEET!
HobbitGirlForever chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I love how you did one from Sam's POV too. I like being able to 'see' an event through both characters eyes!
Serra-Of-Many-Names chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Aw! Sammie's such a geek! I like geeks, prolly why I like Sammie.
Orangeblossom Took1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
That is so sweet and lovely. Thank you.
Prophetic Fire chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
*smiles happily* That was sweet. I'm starting to like these. You DID ask for my advice, right? Well I have none to give. I couldn't've pulled it off better myself. I could've pulled it off worse, much worse, but not better. The way you describe things... It's simply amazing. You know how when people use descriptions, it's almost like you can see it with your eyes? Well, forgive me if I sound cheezy here, but with your descriptions, it's almost like I can see them with my heart. It's a different kind, and I like it. Just keep up the good work!
Kit5 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
O, you fooled me at first...I thought this was an alternative universe story and I thought, "No, please, Sam and Rosie belong together!"

Then I saw it wasn't so. Phew!

(sits down for an ale myself)

Lovely story- I almost felt I was dancing with them!
Herculeha chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Yippe! A sequel! And a happy ending (those ARE my favorite type of endings!)! Sam and Rosie got to dance!

I'm so glad you wrote a sequal becuase it was just so sad, the ending of the first one. Keep it up!

Herculeha
Daisy Brambleburr chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
That was lovely!

I have always loved that part of the movie, and this fic captured it perfectly for me. I love the way you developed it. Very cute and enjoyably, nice work.

Daisy
Aemilia Rose chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Aw! Cute Sam and Rosie story!

I loved his little daydream. That's just like Sam. Dreaming away about Rosie, thinking that she doesn't like him as much as he likes her.

I also loved the end where she kisses him on the cheek. I'd love to see what Sam would be like the rest of the night after that!