Reviews for Whispers of a Raven
dilis chapter 35 . 10/1
Bin absolut begeistert. Fange jetzt noch mal an.
RageSage chapter 35 . 10/1
Absolutely gorgeous story, loved it!
piscataway2181 chapter 3 . 9/29
A great balance of story, character development and humor.
khatre chapter 13 . 9/28
I really like the slow growth of romance.
Love at First Sight is a garbage concept that has likely ruined many many relationships.
ivy9989 chapter 13 . 9/27
The authors note at the end of Ch 13 made me chuckle about the comment on slow pacing…. This is a novel length story. If readers want Harry to solve the Wiz World problems, get married, have children, and become headmaster of Hogwarts in 3000 words, they should go read a one shot. There’s only a billion of them out there. Cheers!
khatre chapter 3 . 9/26
very much Not a love at first sight kind of story .. Approve!
Qibli66 chapter 10 . 9/24
you keep using the word mudblood incorrectly
Really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing
Jonis chapter 35 . 9/24
I love the whole universe and the epilogue is great. I'm glad Abraxus got a family and a new chance.

Thanks for sharing!
gerald.lenard123 chapter 22 . 9/17
yeah break isn't the word I'd use touch either and he'd burn everyone of your followers homes to the ground before he hunted you to the end of the earth
SKFF chapter 35 . 9/15
Absolutely loved this story!
So much so that i spent the last few days reading it straight, and copped a fair few headaches from staring at my phone so much. But definitely worth it.
A Flower for the Soul brought me here, and I’d argue this fic was even better. Granted I’m firmly in the Harry/Fleur camp, but I really enjoyed reading this.
The writing quality and the storyline were excellent.

Really looking forward to your other works.
Amazing!
ToughSockie chapter 35 . 9/15
Fantastic work. The arcs were clearly well planned, the characters well fleshed out, and the writing clean and concise. Definitely one of the best pieces of writing I’ve come across.

My only piece of criticism would have to be with the Narcissa death arc. With accepting death being a huge theme in this, it feels out of place for Death to make an exception.
Returning to Harry’s original world also has the caveat of adding in a whole cast of alternate characters that the reader has little time to get to know. This makes it feel hollow in comparison to the main story as the audience has little reason to be invested in the original world and the limited time spent their provides little opportunity to develop an attachment.

Regardless of that, I was rather impressed with the work put into this story. Excellent job.
Noobmaster6785 chapter 35 . 9/13
u are an amazing story teller
Clark959 chapter 35 . 9/11
A most excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it. Loved the twists.
Nyumun chapter 35 . 9/10
Muy buena historia! Diferente de otras y excelente trama
3,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »