Reviews for Sands of Time
Soft Scratch chapter 13 . 8/4
Up this is actually really good. Normally I dislike Harry Potter fanfics and crossovers even more so, but this is unbelievably well written. I can’t find a single thing I hate about this story, despite being a bit confused a few times as to what’s going on with all the names being thrown around. Truly, a great story for any fan of either series to read.
CrystalAris chapter 2 . 8/2
She’s got to be the 2nd Phoenix!
time-twilight chapter 13 . 7/22
I can't wait for Atem to remember Lotus, it's a pity you never did a what if story, where Atem gets sealed not long after Lotus gets pregnant and after he gets sealed Lotus travels back to the same time and place she life but she's more powerful because she can use shadow magic and she's pregnant and maybe because she's pregnant she runs away from the wizarding world and maybe Lotus told Atem and his priests about her being from the future so when she disappears in from of the priests they create guards to look out and protect Lotus in future when they find her, maybe even the original dark magician and dark magician girl could be Lotus guards they could wake up once they Lotus's baby in her womb or something.
heleana1 chapter 13 . 7/16
Please update soon!
amberprovencio89 chapter 1 . 7/8
Chapter 14 ?
Lei chapter 13 . 6/24
love this one
Dadycoool chapter 13 . 6/23
This is a wonderful story. I didn't see any problems with how you incorporated the whole "Time Travel" and "Older Lotus fixing things" points. My only real problem with the story is that it's not finished. Much sadness. I hope you'll get back to it at some point. Until then, take my Follow and Favorite.
917brat chapter 1 . 6/6
you know I usually do not like this type of crossover, but I really like this story its different and very interesting at the same time.
CalmWinds chapter 13 . 5/30
love this story
StrongGuy159 chapter 13 . 5/30
Cool story continue please.
PotterAlice chapter 3 . 5/17
Hope you come to this...):
lunarknight199 chapter 13 . 5/13
Can’t wait for more chapters! I’m in love the passion the romance and the suit king relationship between lotus Marik and Luna or as her new name is Tsukuba I was in tears the whole time!
DaSalvatore chapter 13 . 4/22
Given the sheer number of stories you start and fail to finish, I'm not surprised this hasn't been updated.

I AM surprised that the moment the story fully entered the crossover you were building up to is the exact moment you stopped. You could have easily has the Ancient Egypt stuff as a cameo, followed Hari back to the present, destroyed Riddle and then have her drift off into the SG verse (or whatever else) as the ending paragraph of a short, highly enjoyable story.
izukumidoriyawolffox chapter 13 . 4/10
This is wonderful and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for more!
littleditto chapter 13 . 3/24