Reviews for Sands of Time
god of all chapter 12 . 5/19/2021
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
APridefulSin chapter 12 . 5/19/2021
oh my god. that costume contest... I wish it was a real thing here because I would love to do it. plus Yugi's grandfather recognizing the crown is amazing and I would love to see how that conversation goes. Joey and what he's going through with the Medaj is cool but picturing the training is hilarious to me.

thank you once again for the update and the work you put into each chapter that you develop and write. it's always amazing and draws me right in. I hope you have a good rest of your day/night
edboy4926 chapter 12 . 5/19/2021
Awesome chapter.
lala chapter 11 . 5/17/2021
Merci !
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 11 . 5/19/2021
nice! also could you clear up how many crossovers there are and with ones they are please? cant wait for the next chapter.
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 11 . 5/17/2021
- Missed opportunity
She should've told Hermione that they were related, when she revealed the Marik link.

That they could've grown up together as sisters, rather than be stuck in an abusive home.
All because Dumbledore didn't do due diligence.

That would've pressed enough of Hermione's buttons to cleave any further loyalty to/belief in the Old Wether in twain. Might've even have been enough to have her get over her discomfort and make her curious instead.

Lotus IS a treasure trove of lost information after all. The chance to learn from her an once in a lifetime event.

Could've easily seen her become Lotus' PA/Handmaiden in the same way that Pepper Potts is for Tony Stark.

*shrugs*.
Phoenix chapter 11 . 5/16/2021
I'm glad that everyone seems to be getting along. I hope Hermione learns of how much that Dumbledore is a Shadow King. Thanks for the update and I hope you're doing well.
Melantha4 chapter 11 . 5/17/2021
can we get a scene where the yu gi oh gang finds out that lotus is the queen of Egypt?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2021
great chapter keep it up
4597boss chapter 11 . 5/17/2021
Poor Joey.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2021
I hope to see very fast forward in the chapter's that Atem (Nameless Pharaoh) get his memories back fast and a body to be with Lotus and be happy married :D
Vampire207343 chapter 11 . 5/17/2021
Please update
SumeragiByakuren chapter 11 . 5/16/2021
please please please please please please please please please please please please update again soon THANK YOU!
AyameKitsune chapter 11 . 5/16/2021
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Floating Ash chapter 11 . 5/16/2021
Yes! Thank you for posting this chapter! Funny I just finished my stock pile a couple days ago. XD
863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »