Reviews for Sands of Time
athenakitty chapter 10 . 5/14
I'm so glad that Lotus gets a chance to see Atem after such a long time. I'm curious on how much longer it would take for the Nameless Pharaoh to get his memories back and a body. Would be interesting to see if Dumbledore would go after Lotus.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 10 . 5/14
lol!
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 5/14
As always this is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 10 . 5/14
great chapter.
Sly Riddle chapter 10 . 5/14
Can't wait to see his face when he learns just who she's marrying
ParadoxTheory374 chapter 10 . 5/14
Meh don't really need Sirius's blessing to be honest, just my opinion it's not like he raised her. Plus Sirius only thought of escaping Azkaban after seeing Pettigrew in he's animagus form.

Appreciate your work.
dogman999 chapter 10 . 5/14
Keep up the good work.
Vampire207343 chapter 10 . 5/13
Please update
Aura the Light Dragon chapter 10 . 5/13
I love, love, LOVE this story! It's very well written, and I'm always happy when I see a new chapter has been added! Though I do have a question. Are you going to use the Yu-Gi-Oh! characters original Japanese names? Or the English adaptation names?
LaughingPrincess88 chapter 10 . 5/13
I feel like we're missing a few pieces. What happened at the manor? What exactly did she do to Tom? Who were the extras the twins brought and how did her reunion with the twins and extras go? We're missing the transition from England and Voldemort to Japan and Yugi.
Yumi Edogawa chapter 10 . 5/13
I enjoyed the meetings with Yugi and Sirius! I'm also looking forward to seeing how the lessons go. The way she's handling the museum is interesting.

I'm glad Sirius is so accepting. Hopefully Remus is too.

It has to hurt that Atem doesn't fully remember her, but I hope they fix that soon, plus there's still Yugi that she needs to get to know. I'm very curious to see how the Final Judgement will go.
AyameKitsune chapter 10 . 5/13
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
A10riddick chapter 10 . 5/13
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

One thing I might suggest is to say what the year is especially during the whole living through the ages aspect.
APridefulSin chapter 10 . 5/13
mwahaha! yes, let's not tell Sirius about the hand fasting because none of us could handle it right at this moment. I also really enjoyed the amount of detail I was able to see throughout the chapter and imhotep's avoidance of modern languages. if I was him I would do the same. it's not like I'd lose modern language if everyone around me was speaking it like what's happening to him. plus no one but who I want to understand what I'm saying will.

it was really well written and I enjoyed the differences that were put in for languages too, surprised I didn't notice it before. things started calming down and college and work both had to hit me with things so definitely taking the relaxation and enjoyment as I can. off to sleep, thank you for your hard work, dedication, and lifting my spirits a bit. I patiently await the next addition!
Wishfull-star chapter 10 . 5/13
Lol that was awesome I loved the chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »