Reviews for Sands of Time
Percy's Dongos chapter 13 . 6/5
Awesome job on the story!
Yugi the Godfather of Games chapter 13 . 6/3
The 2nd story of yours that i have read that has a female Harry go back in time & has Evie from the Mummy series be said female character's great grandmother while also helping her out in the events of the Mummy movies so great job. can't wait until Atem gains his memories back or for Seto to show up or for the truth about Lotus & who she is to everyone comes out
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 6/2
As always this is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
yugioh chapter 13 . 5/31
do please write some new Yu-Gi-Oh/HP crossover's story's here on your account , like I would love to see Harry being paired with

Female!Atem/Harry
Thief Bakura/Harry(Yaoi)
catherine1992 chapter 13 . 6/1
please don't stop
catherine1992 chapter 1 . 6/1
please continue to update this story I love it
shadowwolf2345 chapter 13 . 6/1
This is very funny so far I hope there will be more soon.
Dendule95 chapter 13 . 5/31
Plllllease dont stop this story until they ( avatre And atem) meet again plllllease
Huh. That 'fun fact' about the crown seems slightly different than what was hinted at before with it. Less a 'return memories after reincarnation' as the fake story said and more a 'refresher'

Hopefully Riddle didn't get Ravenclaw's actual diadem rather than a replica. Or, that this Riddle didn't end up making a diadem horcrux at all.

A bit surprised that Lotus hasn't messed with Dumbledore politically yet. But I suppose she's saving that for when some of those false leads get figured out?
So I guess she didn't do a 'swap out' of her parents moments before they were killed when she had the opportunity to, and hide them away until after she got sent back to the past.

Though I suppose hiding that until the reveal would also be a kind of hilarious situation in and of itself. I mean, there's already a camp there to hide them away.
How'd she know to pick up Credence? Something in a journal mentioning that her past self did it?
I think that's meant to be "I will beAR no other man's child(...)" rather than 'be', given context.

Kind of surprised that the whole thing with the Millennium items wasn't solved WITHOUT Atem dying. Since I had thought that the major part of why Bakura was so murderously upset with him was the mistaken belief that Atem had any idea whatsoever of the creation of them in the first place. A very simple solution is thus available: allow Bakura to free the souls from the items, possibly under supervision to ensure that it's actually done.

It's not like they needed the items anymore, since their goal is accomplished, and given that I'm pretty sure that Bakura took at least one of them, not all of them were needed to ensure that what's his name stayed out.
Wait, why is Lotus 'unsure' that Atem was the 'King', when just last chapter has her realizing that he was the Pharaoh?

King's the wrong title entirely, for one, especially since she would, at this point, know that. And it's not like the previous chapter had a 'only later on she realized that...', and had it more implied that she had at that point realized it. IE, before she encountered Atem for the second time. And it sort of seemed that it was more than just suspicions to that effect.
...Gate of the Stars buried, False Gods, and Egypt specifically.

Either there's some background lore in YuGiOh that I wasn't aware of before, or that's an additional crossover that I wasn't really expecting at all. But then, I'm not super, super familiar with the Ancient Egypt part of YGO lore.
Phoenix chapter 13 . 5/28
Oh my gosh this is so great. I like the fact that Yami Yugi is slowly remembering his wife. Thanks for the update and I hope you're doing well.
847 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »