Reviews for Sands of Time
...Gate of the Stars buried, False Gods, and Egypt specifically.

Either there's some background lore in YuGiOh that I wasn't aware of before, or that's an additional crossover that I wasn't really expecting at all. But then, I'm not super, super familiar with the Ancient Egypt part of YGO lore.
Phoenix chapter 13 . 5/28
Oh my gosh this is so great. I like the fact that Yami Yugi is slowly remembering his wife. Thanks for the update and I hope you're doing well.
MLB Prompt: Tikki has lost many of her chosen, Joan died cause her so called friends had proof she was innocent and did nothing while the cat, bee, snake and dragon did all they could to try save her. Tikki and Plagg have a very valid silent freak out after their first Miss bustier's class then proceed to make sure their chosen's don't have their predecessors fate. The kwamii's mentoring cuts down on a significant amount of issues that could of happened including the blind trust and obsessions.
PLEASE ADOPT/WRITE
Jaded Firerose chapter 13 . 5/28
Great chapter, I'm loving this story.
Seph1r0th400 chapter 13 . 5/28
Troll Marek with no Melvin is hilarious.
zeno chapter 13 . 5/28
I love the chapter but I would love to see some other crossover's idea's here on your account, like I have read some good idea's from some Guest's Review's on your Drabble's series "Harry Potter" and "Katekyo Hitman Reborn"

Yu-Gi-Oh/HP crossover with a Female!Atem/Harry Pairing
Yu-Gi-Oh/HP crossover with Yaoi Atem/Harry Pairing

Fate Grand Order/HP crossover
OP!Ruthless!Powerfull!Harry being Rin Tohsaka Twin Brother , with Solomon/Harry as Pairing
and do Wandless Magic and be a Full Metamorphmagus
(plus Rin is not the boss of Harry because he takes not orders of some useless girl)

Fate Grand Order/HP crossover
Harry being the Son of "Solomon" and the Mother is Female!James

Arifureta/Katekyo Hitman Reborn/Fate Grand Order crossover's mixed
Hajime-is-Tsuna , Tsuna need's also to be more Ruthless that fights back
Tsuna also having some 8 Handsome Male Servant's as Husband's (just in the anime Arifureta Hajime have 8 Wife's)

Katekyo Hitman Reborn/Fate Grand Order crossover
with a Female!Tsuna , Female!Hibari and Female!Xanxus
Greatazuredragon chapter 13 . 5/29
This was very good, thanks for the update.
athenakitty chapter 13 . 5/29
I'm not surprised that Solomon picked up on the fact of female loves of the Undying Queen. I'm just amuse that Lotus had almost gotten Marik with the book. I'm a bit curious on where she learned that. Will there be any more times where Lotus actually hit someone with a thrown book?
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 5/29
sounds like Yami Yugi is actually starting to get more aware of things and maybe will get his memories back after the tournaments.
shadewatcher chapter 13 . 5/28
Sqweeee! Love love love this story! Can't wait to see more!
Wishfull-star chapter 13 . 5/28
Lol awesome chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
ultima-owner chapter 13 . 5/28
that is funny
APridefulSin chapter 13 . 5/28
oh that ending. I love it! she'll secretly get him back. or not so secretly
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 13 . 5/28
good chapter.
4597boss chapter 13 . 5/28
Wonder when the nut jobs will show up.
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »