Reviews for Sands of Time
Yumi Edogawa chapter 11 . 5/21
I love Luna and the twins, I'm glad they joined Lotus. Hopefully Hermione starts to mature and see beyond her rose-colored glasses.

I also feel a bit bad for Joey being tested like that, though it's certainly understandable that she did so, especially if she knew Joey was originally one of Yugi's bullies.
athenakitty chapter 12 . 5/21
Slightly curious on when Atem would regain his memories. I'm a bit curious if Dumbledore's going to do something. Is Hermione going to reconnect with Lotus?
Vampire207343 chapter 12 . 5/21
Please update
Kurai Amaya chapter 12 . 5/20
Love this chapter it's amazing. I can't wait to see how Lotus reacts to Kaiba, should prove to be interesting.
Sakihinata chapter 12 . 5/20
I want to go to a museum like this one!
YDdraigGoch94 chapter 12 . 5/20
I really don't get why you don't use Joey's Japanese given/first name of Katsuya, if you're using Tea's (Anzu)...

Nor do I understand why you pick and mix by using Solomon's English name and not Sugoroku. It's... maddening and jarring.

Either stick to English or Japanese, because using both is just immersion breaking.

Pfft, not like this review will receive a response anyway, you'll continue to do as you see fit.
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 5/20
As always this is just really enjoyable. Please continue with the excellent work
Greatazuredragon chapter 12 . 5/20
Nice chapter, good work.
Jostanos chapter 12 . 5/20
Hmm... I wonder who that lucky few may be. Any guesses?

"Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?" ~ Ben Stein
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 12 . 5/20
great chapter.
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 5/20
Awesome!
Natsuyuuki chapter 12 . 5/20
This... interesting and exciting. love it.
ultima-owner chapter 12 . 5/20
cool chapter
OceanWatcher chapter 12 . 5/20
This was really cool! Thanks for the update.
candinaru25 chapter 12 . 5/20
oh man this was awesome. and gotta say, i bet everyone seems to be drawn to Lotus. lol
I mean If the Pharaoh was drawn to her back in ancient times. I do wonder what Atem was thinking when Yugi and the crew entered and saw her dressed like her old self.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »