Reviews for Sands of Time
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 5/19
Sqweeee! Love love love it! Lotus is going to make sure that things go more smoothly than canon. lol no one messes with the Queen!
buterflypuss chapter 12 . 5/19
good chap
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 5/19
love that they were able to stop the bomb and have fun at the park and then for Lotus to reopen the Museum with full costume. i am curious about how old she actually looks?
A10riddick chapter 12 . 5/19
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Caelus06 chapter 12 . 5/19
: ]
AyameKitsune chapter 12 . 5/19
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Floating Ash chapter 12 . 5/19
Kkkkkkyyyyaaaaaa!. Always excited to read. Thank you for the chapter! It was very enjoyable! XDXDXD XDXDXD
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 12 . 5/19
love the tale, look forward to more
Esmereilda chapter 12 . 5/19
i bet she'd have dressed him as a pharaoh
4597boss chapter 12 . 5/19
That's because Lotus is the queen, but they don't know that.
god of all chapter 12 . 5/19
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
APridefulSin chapter 12 . 5/19
oh my god. that costume contest... I wish it was a real thing here because I would love to do it. plus Yugi's grandfather recognizing the crown is amazing and I would love to see how that conversation goes. Joey and what he's going through with the Medaj is cool but picturing the training is hilarious to me.

thank you once again for the update and the work you put into each chapter that you develop and write. it's always amazing and draws me right in. I hope you have a good rest of your day/night
edboy4926 chapter 12 . 5/19
Awesome chapter.
lala chapter 11 . 5/17
Merci !
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 11 . 5/19
nice! also could you clear up how many crossovers there are and with ones they are please? cant wait for the next chapter.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »