Reviews for Perfectly Fine
Mountainsong chapter 1 . 6/30
It's been a long while since I've seen the episode where Neal is back at work after the explosion but I remember how unrealistic and unsatisfying it was with the exception of the tremor in his hands. Thank you for providing a much more satisfying story! You presented a very plausible explanation for Neal appearing normal in the show which seemed unrealistic after watching his girl friend get blown up, followed by time in prison.
Dawn248 chapter 1 . 5/21
Thanks. Love how you show Neal’s layers slowly being unraveled as he’s opening up to Peter’s care and concern.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 5/2
It does make sense that Neal, growing up with no one to rely on, wouldn’t need help from anyone. And then as a successful con man he couldn’t show weakness so it became more of a part of him, to be independent and hide his thoughts, emotions and illnesses. This was very good, it was Neal we care about and understand. Combined with a Peter who knew what Neal needed and didn’t need this was wonderful. Peter can be too heavy handed or bull headed and that wasn’t going to help Neal in this situation. So Peter backed off enough for Neal to be tired and to admit it, to be sad and to admit it, and best of all, for Neal to rest. Until he feels better. Very nice, thank you for writing.
Rosemoor chapter 1 . 4/19
Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.