Reviews for Ben 10: Hero Force
shriramasokan chapter 24 . 1/3
team teen : heroes unite by thechossen1

s/10115521/1/Heroes-Unite
With the reveal of alien life, and Super Powered teens, earth has started becoming a place of constant threat Now these heroes must unite as one to face off the evils of the world Based of a thread from /CO/, Original Pic by Deviant Art's Doodley: /gallery/

read the story and post your opinion

Above comment is related to the fanfiction story pasted here

Dtoons is the person who likes kim and hates ben
Monster King chapter 24 . 12/31/2022
Awesome
ScienceAlienDude chapter 21 . 12/29/2022
man momo needs to mind her own business lmaoo
IS6A6E chapter 9 . 12/14/2022
His left eye twitches when he lies.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2022
Eesh, it's kinda creepy how many people are trying to convince you to write pairings. Then again, it almost sounds like it's the same person using different accs to push the issue

still creepy
GokuSS400 chapter 23 . 12/3/2022
So I just binged this story. I was initially intrigued by how well you wrote your first chapter and the story you’d laid out in the summary. But now after reading it all…I just want MORE!

Personally I would have just said Launchpad had a duck quirk, and Splinter had a rat quirk…and given how Edgeshot has a ninja theme, have them be close associates or friends :D

Hope the hiatus treats you well! *adds follow*
bevaraarya chapter 23 . 11/27/2022
Do take your time fam! And I wish you luck for your college life too!
Turok100 chapter 23 . 11/20/2022
Thats understanbel after the hiatus can you do a chapter where the girls of class 1-A turn into Bens aliens of an outbreak just the girls and they want to stay like in their alien forms like Tooru wants to stay like Ghostfreak a sexy one Mina wants to stay as a pink version of Goop a sexy one Jiro wants to stay as a version of Echo Echo a sexy one Uraraka wants to stay as a version of Ripjaws a sexy one Tsuyu wants to stay as the alien of the frog aliens and she is a sexy one and Momo wants to stay as Upgrade a sexy one and combined their Quirks and new alien powers would make them stronger and it would be funny when the girls alien mating season starts they want Izuku to mate with them please do this.
shriramasokan chapter 23 . 11/20/2022
fanfiction rants of Ben 10 bnha crossover

As 10yr ben and the other characters had better growth and development than as teenager . By the later series he has no real development he learns nothing just an arrogant kid who gets wat he wants no sacrifice.
Camagassi72
what's your problem with Ben whenever I see a Ben 10 bnha crossover (tutors of academia , gwens quirky adventure ) you make a comment Ben being j*** or something towards you can you pm me your reason for your hatered towards ben
These are my messages sent by me to fanfiction account holder named camagassi72 and this is there reply for their hated of Ben Tennyson and his personality
Camagassi72
what's your problem with Ben whenever I see a Ben 10 bnha crossover (tutors of academia , gwens quirky adventure ) you make a comment Ben being j\*\*\* or something towards you can you pm me your reason for your hatered towards ben
Jun 2Ok my issue for Ben is not a hatred but that he is written in a very arrogant and childish character like hal jordan but has no real growth. He has sort of become a mary sue of sort. Hardly and the writers pay so much attention to him that other characters get seriously forgotten.
21h agoBecause Ben is boring character according to cartoon network executives and that's why they focused on Kevin gwen and rook for all the three sequels not Ben and grandpa Max Ben is not Mary Sue or Gary Sue but gwen is mary Sue and rook had development within the Omniverse and Kevin in uaf is different from his os portayal and had development which is toleratable at best
8h agoSorry which part of gwen and kevin or rook got development. They were given a few stories then forgotten and ignored only for ben to win. They literally nerfed gwen for ben and created an alien to specific beat her. The alien that ben has that can absorb all types of energy and terrapin who is suppose to be immune to mana which makes no sense I would understand resistant. Ben was such a boring arrogant character. That they tried so hard to keep him first fiddle like superman. Ben basically became the superman mary sue he had no real difficulty and became pretty arrogant and bland . I wished the writers had pay attention to kevin and gwen more giving them actually stories . And other characters like charmcaster or verdona. Would have been interesting.
this is another message from the same person and they cant seem to understand what i trying to tell them

my friend camagassi72 doesnt even write fanfiction stories just comment on them
Monster King chapter 23 . 11/20/2022
Awesome work
CRUDEN chapter 22 . 11/7/2022
Awesome that your focusing on other characters other than Ben
Kinda want to see what Kevin and his parole officer get up to.
bruh12354 chapter 22 . 11/5/2022
If the other crossovers remain as tertiary characters that have as very little importance than it's not a problem with me. If you wanna do this i suggest not oding it a lot, maybe making them a template for a generic villain a hero fights for a scene is one way to do it because the bad guys in mha really aren't that interesting. They are just: grunt or guy that fights 13 adult heroes with many years of at once without breaking a sweat but gets defeated by 2 highschool students.
Or, alternatively, you could remain with their names or appearence being referenced, like a guy in the crowd looks like ed from ed edd and eddy, or just like how you used the 2 guys from incredibles in this chapter, only a name drop.
Anyways, going to the sport festival so quickly after the highbreed is a bit weird, but in the show i'm pretty sure time is never mentioned (all we know is that it's night, we don't know the day or how much time passed between episodes), at least not in this arc. But I'm pretty sure a warp gate that can transport quite a few ships through it at once isn't gonna be built in just a few weeks.
This chapter honestly kind of suffers because of the ending. I know the fic isn't abandoned but it never feels right when something has a weak conslusion or the ending is like a time skip without seeing the time skip.
P.S: Honestly, this fic is one of my favorites simply because it handles arcs from BOTH shows.
LadyProwler chapter 22 . 11/4/2022
I really need to get around to a proper read of this later. I really hope this never gets abandoned (although I know life throws curve balls at folks, be it something major like, I don't know, loss of life or minor like loss of interest; and I'll never hold it against someone when that happens.)

I'm really intrigued about the whole Ingeniun and Kevin situation. I can't wait to see where that leads. And what with, I'm guessing, Stain and Toga being among Ben's rescuees...I can just imagine Ingeniu . being the adult supervisor of reformed villians (if they reform of course)...and now I'm doubly curious about the IngeniumStain encounter xD...I would say it would be even more interesting id Kevin was involved in it too, but I can only imagine what his antics would be like at the Sports Festival if he attends to 'cheer' on Ben.
Ashton Giertz chapter 20 . 11/3/2022
that... shouldn't have worked. Kevin's original powers were absorbing and releasing energy like a battery. electrifying the water wouldn't do anything except charge Kevin up.
Sand The Sand chapter 22 . 11/1/2022
I don’t really like the idea of Xovers, I’d rather it be only Ben 10/MHA.