Reviews for By My Side, In Your Hands
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Nice! Really nice! The emotions portrayed really well:)
misha chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
ou thay was really nice..the hope will live forever
Stray Angel1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was very cute! I really liked this!
Cattitude chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Very insightful. I wish I could write like this.
omnizero chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
well.. um... it's ok, i guess, i don't know, i can't say i'm a fan of adjectives, so, really, most of this stuff is just boring / something. It's good, i guess, like i said, i don't like adjectives, if i did like adjectives i would like it more, or if i could compare it to myself. or um... ya... this is a very odd story i must say. kinda boring too. I wouldn't call it romance relaly. anght, probably. i don't really know what to call it. exept: 7/10.
Apathetic Empath2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Wow... this was beautiful. Awesome work!
RedheadedBishieLover chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
That could very well be the most beautiful thing i have ever read. It was so amazing and heartfelt. The melancholic atmosphere was heart renching and the powerful emotions displayed, the induendos opened and all of the promises for a better tomorrow layed down for all to read. Placing complete trust for ones life and all of its precious moments in the hands of the one person who has the power to make you feel alive and whole.

~Caitlin
Akane-Lovely chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Lovely one-shot!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I think this story was worth all you put into it. I liked this more introspective look at Kenshin and Kaoru's relationship, done originally. Good job.
Ahria chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I really liked that a lot! I enjoy seeing a well written fic about Kenshin's darker side. A lot of them out there are OCC and... bad, but yours is great because they were both still in character. I was really impressed with the opening scene, as I have never some across that idea before. Good job! Very original!
-Ahria
silent scream chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
That was a great story! you should feel proud. i could never write anything close to half as good as that. yoe should write more. I feel bad for Kaoru because kenshin's so slow, and dense. I Kinda like it better when he's Battousai because he's more straightforward and Kick-Ass.
silgidane chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
... oh my god.

What the hell was that? Did you just make me... LIKE... Kaoru/Kenshin? Oh my god. I feel so unclean. And yet, fuzzy. It must be fungus.

But really... wow. Kenshin has the perfect balance of someone just about to lose it, and Kaoru- this is the Kaoru everyone should write, someone strong and hopeful and understanding of what Kenshin needs. Gah. Just... gah. *adds to favorites*
Fabulist chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hahaha, this was great. I know it's not really funny persay, but I just find it amusing how fitting Kaoru's insistence is. I can totally see her saying "you have no choice in the matter..." great job with characterization and dialogue. Your use of present tense was creative, too.
LadyGuardianPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
This was damned good.
Yokai Girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
i loved the story (though i would have perferred one with sano and megumi; there are never any about them) keep up the great work! cant wait to read your next one! _