Reviews for Here We Go Around Again
pstibbons chapter 12 . 2/23/2007
i enjoyed reading this - so sorry it was abandoned!
Laina Bee chapter 11 . 10/26/2005
when are you ganna upload the other chaps?
Laina Bee chapter 12 . 6/24/2005
i love the story i was sad when i got to this chapter and reliased that there wasent anther:(
blackfphoenix chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
when are you going to update i'm dying here actually crying my eyes out because of one of my all time favorite songs
Emtec chapter 12 . 11/6/2004
great story! I completely love it! Please update soon, i know tha's being a long time since you last updates, but...pleaase? Anyway, this is going straight to my favourites!
PruePotter chapter 12 . 9/25/2004
Ok i luv ur story and that is why from the bottom of my heart i am telling you to get off ur ass and update

please and thank u
Kerri Hayes chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
I love this story it is realy good. I was wondering is there a seqal, Hope there is.

P. has to be my favorite yet.
Monisha Ayita chapter 12 . 8/18/2004
AH! I ran out of chappys to read! hurry, update! I may only have a short period of time before the lack of fanfiction kills me! Or i could just go read another story... but no! It just would'nt be the same!
Monisha Ayita chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
Well, I kinda don't like that Harry is no longer the one to derfeat the Dark Lord, and that the whole prophecy thing was changed... but I still love the story and hope you continue.
Monisha Ayita chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
Monisha Ayita chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
I love how Gryffindor shouts "WE'VE GOT POTTER!", and "TAKE THAT, SHE'S OURS!" That's so funny! I like your story. Are we gonna meet Draco Malfoy's kid(s)?
blackfphoenix chapter 12 . 4/19/2004
oy? ive read this story so many times i love it im such a sucker for next generation stories i wanted to know if you would update? i really love this story do you know any other good next generation stories?
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 12 . 1/17/2004
I wish u did ROBIN / IZZY
tourtured soul chapter 12 . 1/12/2004
when you gonna update? hm es una pena how much ive waited i think its been bout half a year but what ever i love this story do you think you might write a sequel to this and like have the next-next generation that would be cool i still havent seen that done keep up the good work
Holding-My-Words-In chapter 12 . 12/28/2003
update update update! it so update update update...lolz...ttyl(update plz...beggin ya!)...luv ya