Reviews for Much Ado About Something
R chapter 14 . 6/28/2023
Lovely story! I don’t know when/if you’ll update again, but i would love to know what happens next:) also i’m loving the build up of tension and the pining! xx
DarkParadise13 chapter 14 . 1/28/2022
Looking forward to the next update!
Cold-hater Snow-lover chapter 14 . 12/9/2021
I am so excited for the rest of this fic 3 looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2021
I can't wait to read the next.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 14 . 9/7/2021
loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2021
This is a great story so far! Can’t wait for the next update!
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 14 . 7/10/2021
A really exciting chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
eloquent dreams chapter 14 . 7/5/2021
Ummm so I’m pretty obsessed with this story. What a great and frustrating relationship haha. Slow burn killllllls me. They’re so annoying but I also love them. Hope you can update soon!
jbodaneze chapter 10 . 6/1/2021
The tea bag scene was so intimate I fucking blushed
Nikki chapter 9 . 5/13/2021
Friiiick my heart was pounding the whole last chapter. Can’t wait to read the next ones! Great writing and story ️
Oottah chapter 9 . 5/13/2021
still really great. i enjoy reading your story. the dynamics between hotch and pippa are fun
Aviationlearningtofly chapter 9 . 5/13/2021
This is definitely one of my top criminal mind fanfics!
jbodaneze chapter 9 . 5/13/2021
This is my first Criminal Minds fanfiction and I can already tell it was a great choice (I’ve recently decided to watch the whole show in order for the first time).
The characters are really well written and I’m so in love with Pippa!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2021
So generally I am not a big fanfic person, especially if I watch the shows and know the characters. However, this story has captured me thoroughly! You've written the characters beautifully to a T. Pippa is written so well and meshes so well within the team dynamic its almost as though she is a character from the show. The story has such a natural flow to it, not dwelling too long on one thing or another, but rather easily moving along with the right amount of detailing and the pacing of the relationship between Hotch and Pippa is great! Its not rushing pr unrealistic. I cant wait for more chapters!
Ir1descence chapter 9 . 5/11/2021
Another great chapter as always!