Reviews for Project: Christmas
Leo's l'il sista chapter 7 . 6/29/2003
Hey, cute as usual, especially since it's in the sexy VAughn's pov! hope you won't keep us waiting too long for an update! hey, the other side of the story would greatly appreciate it if you'll come and see the latest installment, and um...possibly review? lol, please. okay, so good job, keep up the good work and i look forward to hearing form you. lataz
Leo's l'il sista chapter 6 . 6/28/2003
update! man, i just loved that whole jewelry thing! that was way cute! love it! great job! okay, breath kris, breathe! anywho, great job! update and please review my story, thanks, lataz
IrinaLaura Bristow chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
It Sark not Shark ok but great story though love it writ more
Arcana1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
Hehe! I love this! The fight between Jack and Irina was hilarious!

When can we expect more?
twinmuse chapter 4 . 6/24/2003
ok, I'm just a tiny bit confused, but lovin' the fic! How funny it is to see Sydney herding her parents like a bunch of squabbling kids. I loved when they did that in the show for that mission the three of them did together.

Update soon! What's up with the kiss?

thanx!
Total Vartan Lover chapter 4 . 6/24/2003
yikes, how cute! aw! i'm going to cry! wow, that was great, hee hee. hey, the other side of the story has been updated, hope you'll come by and check out part seven. looking forward to it. keep up the good work. i will definitely review when you update, thanks and lata!
Total Vartan Lover chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
Hey, liking the update. jack and irina can be so amusing sometimes (laughs darkly) but anywho, hope you have chapter 4 in mind because now that you expressed your grounded, we know you got time to write more more more. and hey, thanks for the review on my story, "the other side of the story," hope you'll come by when i update it later this week. to kill Jess, or not to kill Jess, that is the question. LOL lata
kittyfantastico chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
LOL :)

Ah, this is funny! I swear I reviewed the 1st chapter but apparantly not so I'll just say I loved that one too. I think the first one is my favourite chapter so far. I loved Jack and Irina's argument in this one, though. Keep up the good work and please update soon.

Oh, and while I'm here, nobody reviewed my latest fic (*sob* *sniff*) so I'm resorting to plugging in reviews. Everyone! Go read "Wide Awake" and review it please! Please?
Total Vartan Lover chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Hope you're thinking of updating it! i think you've got a good start going. and if you love reviews, don't ya think i love them too? Please come by and read " the other side of the story," and review it. thanks so much!
twinmuse chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Okay, can I just say that I am TOTALLY in love with this story!

This is so cute! I love how you have it from God's point of view!(well, the first part anyways)

I can't wait to see what He has in store for the 'family'!

And loving the line ' I'll just wing it.'

God winging it?